Morgantown Property Owner Faces 1,531...

Morgantown Property Owner Faces 1,531 Percent Tax Increase

There are 1 comment on the WBOY-TV story from Feb 19, 2008, titled Morgantown Property Owner Faces 1,531 Percent Tax Increase. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

“I think the Attorney General and the Governor should actually send an independent audit up, get law enforcement involved because it is criminal what they're going to the people of Morgantown.”

James Jones owns the property housing Spinning Jim along University Avenue. He says this all began when Chief Deputy Assessor Bill Perry allegedly offered to buy the property for $100,000. Jones refused and now ... via WBOY-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

Todd

Albany, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2008
Exactly what is an "exoneration price?" I threw the term into Wikipedia and did a Google search of the term, and failed to get any results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongalia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Judge to be Sworn in Thursday (Jan '11) Jul '17 need info 11
looking for relatives (Jan '16) Mar '16 Helper 2
birth parents search (Aug '14) Mar '16 Lynn 2
News A familiar voice on Morgantown airwaves signs off (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bye 2
Newspaper article 1921 (Dec '14) Mar '15 CarolynK 2
News Morgantown Delegate shot Friday night (Jan '14) Feb '14 Neighborhood Dog 3
News Fire Rips Through Trailer in Monongalia County (Feb '08) Nov '13 dw carver 2
More from around the web