ERs in Milwaukee County restricting o...

ERs in Milwaukee County restricting opioid prescriptions

There are 4 comments on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Sep 3, 2012, titled ERs in Milwaukee County restricting opioid prescriptions. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

Emergency room departments in Milwaukee County are adopting new guidelines that discourage doctors from prescribing narcotic painkillers to patients with chronic pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2012
So legitimate patients are forced to suffer unnecessarily because of a few addicts? Barbaric and sadistic! Welcome to the police state of amerikkkan medicine!
U fools

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Mar 13, 2013
a person with no knowledge of the healthcare system and how ER's are run would comment negatively toward the fact that doctors are being asked to not prescribe narcotics to chronic pain patients. Bottom line if ur a chronic pain person and ur in the ER for pain where u normally have pain it's NOT AN EMERGENCY therefore if such a person receives a prescription for narcotics to treat that pain from an Er Doc in which they would normally get a prescription from their pcp then such person committed fraud of the healthcare system. The problem is that medicine and pharmaceutical industry has put a great emphasis on making sure to treat pain and threat of malpractice influences this as well. It's sad that this country is filled with so many corrupt greedy people.
Pokie

Germany

#3 Apr 29, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Alfredo

UK

#5 Oct 14, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs from ZTOPIX dot COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bouraxis, Paul Jul '15 Joseph 1
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... Jun '15 goonsquad 64
News Weird news: Thomas Sancomb, a 'dead' man comes ... May '15 wichita-rick 4
News A Scott Walker-related case could be before the... May '15 Tazo 1
News Right-wing destroying Wisconsin's proud history (Mar '14) Mar '15 Almost amish 8
News Identities of bodies found after fire not revealed Mar '15 JJackPro 1
News Walker blasts Clinton's use of personal email Mar '15 Responsibility 10
More from around the web