Selling Milwaukee - People on the Mov...

Selling Milwaukee - People on the Move: July 15, 2011

There are 2 comments on the Business Journal story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Selling Milwaukee - People on the Move: July 15, 2011. In it, Business Journal reports that:

HOMETOWN: "Milwaukee - I just moved back home December 2009 after living in New York and California for 12 years." EDUCATION: "Fordham University in the Bronx, New York, on a Division I women's volleyball scholarship" WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO YOUR NEW OPPORTUNITY: "This job allows me to continue to make people aware of exactly how great Milwaukee is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

Young Black Job-Less

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Milwaukee is no were near great we have a large number of jods to replace, high crime rate and most shelters are full. Let's be real with are self's people so we can start getting it together.
Old Dude

Waukesha, WI

#3 Jul 19, 2011

Young Black Job-less...let's start with an education!
Grammer, spelling would be a good place to start.

Crime rate is high...why is that? let's think about it....MPS would be good place to start.

No jobs.....why is that? MPS might be a good place to start.

See a pattern here...do you see the root cause of many of the problems this city has.

Ps. I hope you find a job, I do know how difficult it can be, but you have to keep trying. Take any job you can find and do your best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milwaukee county department of justice (Aug '16) May 4 Sid 5
News Justice Dept threatens sanctuary cities in immi... Apr '17 tomin cali 1
News Milwaukee County Recognizes the Month of April ... Mar '17 jeremy 1
Milwaukee County worst place to live in nation Mar '17 jeremy 1
News Cut the crap! How can we all help clean up our ... Feb '17 Eyefull 4
News FBI says Milwaukee fireman fugitive arrested in... Feb '17 TheMilwaukeeRoad 4
News 'Know Your Rights' is Survival Guide for Law En... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 6
More from around the web