15 members of alleged gang charged in...

15 members of alleged gang charged in Milwaukee County in crimes fr...

There are 5 comments on the Fox6 story from May 25, 2010, titled 15 members of alleged gang charged in Milwaukee County in crimes fr.... In it, Fox6 reports that:

Fifteen members of an alleged gang have been charged in Milwaukee County with various crimes from 2004 through 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox6.

Anonymous2010

Green Bay, WI

#1 May 28, 2010
What's the point of catching up onto these men when you dumb cops did not catch up to them the years before. Its not right. Also, many of them had already served their times of what they've done the pass years. Just because some fake MOD (Menace of Destruction) did something wrong... Why does it have to effect the real ones that didn't even do anything wrong? Also, some posts show that they think these people should be shipped back to where they came from. Which from my point of view that is call RACISM. The white people that read this kind of news need to realize that its not just asian people that creates all these drama in this society. Basically, white people do the same things as this too. What the government or community is doing to these men is not right. They've serve their times already. No point of putting them back in there. If you people that think that these men should be put in jail for a long amount of time then you people should arrest all the white, black, mexican, and others that does the same thing too.
Jason Walker

Big Bend, WI

#2 May 30, 2010
I agree with this man above me..Why lock up sombody that has already serve its time and why lock everybody up now when it was the police job to catch them in the first place....these guys are getting lock up because of shootings and stuff like that from the past 4 to 5 years and i bet half of those guys wasnt even here long enough to know any of that....I want peace in the streets but whatever is happening to these guys are not right....Maybe yes they have commited alot of crimes which they deserve to be lock up but why not do it the right way.....to my eyes all i see is the police and others is just trying to do whatever they can to keep these guys of the streets it dont matter if they have done wrong or not they are going in for a dumb reason that they didnt do...Just one thing for everybody to know....i hear police and the news say every force are trying to keep them off the streets but i tell everybody it dont matter how much you lock up or how much you put in life in the cells there will always be more comming in the streets....its like a disease no one can stop it....IF ANYBODY CAN STOP GANG BANGING IT WOULD OF BEEN DONE LONG LONG AGO.......
yomama

Willmar, MN

#3 Jun 3, 2010
Cause the cops got nothing better to do so they dig up the past shit. However, they think Hmong pples are retarded and can't fight their own battles so they just charge everybody they think is stupid. However, if these gang members knows how to fight their own cases they'll make it through. On the other hand nobody is guilty until proven guilty! Plus half of the people charged was on probation most of the time so i don't get how they did it? right?
Old wise guy

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 29, 2010
I think all this is full of sh*t. The bust, the raid, the wire tap and everything is stupid. The police, feds, atf, dea ya all retarded! Most those ppl have served their time and on probation already. From 2005 til now and all ya could do is bring up the past and charge them for it. Most of them have a family and working to support themselves. How can ya lock someone up for stuff that some other dumb ass did? All ya do is hate and profile on ppl. If ya been watching and investagating MODs did ya witness any so called shooting they've done? if they did everything like ya said what took so long to arrest them? I hope they're smart enough to fight this case and beat it. We haven't heard anything but ya going after ac or anybody else. this ain't right all what you guys are doing to them. the best ya can do is talk about the past! REALLY RETARDED!! why dont ya look into ac and them younger kids who's being stupid but i guess ya just hate MODs for no reason just the so call stupid reason ya have! I'm sorry for saying this but it's the truth. there is many other race out the doing worst and ya ain't even going after!!
Old wise guy

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 29, 2010
we did not waste our tax money so that ya can just keep going after the same ppl or the ppl that ain't know nothing. there are the drug lords, murder-ers, the mafias, mexican cartels ect. so do ur job right and stop wasting our tax money pls and open up ur eyes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama has been briefed on Milwaukee... Tue Notice 29
News AG: Ex-Milwaukee officers investigate fatal pol... Mon Hostis Publicus 2
News Sheriff David Clarke speaks the truth Aug 19 Notice 1
News Milwaukee's invisible racial cage Aug 19 Notice 2
Milwaukee county department of justice Aug 19 BigRed 2
News Sheriff blames liberals for Milwaukee violence Aug 17 BigRed 1
News Wisconsin sheriff blames 'tribal behavior' for ... Aug 16 Spotted Girl 2
More from around the web