Judge's sentencing in 'baby mama' cas...

Judge's sentencing in 'baby mama' case stands, Wisconsin's high cou...

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Judge's sentencing in 'baby mama' case stands, Wisconsin's high cou.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A white judge who referred to a black defendant's girlfriend as a "baby mama" did not use race as a factor when sentencing the man to prison, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

OMG

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Wow a judge that really knows what the game is and they try to give him grief. We need more judges like this one
FollowingTheLaw

Lake Geneva, WI

#2 Jul 18, 2010
The Supreme Court was unanimous in finding the court of appeals "baby mama" judges made it all up. Although the concurrence used a slightly different standard, they too found that a "reasonable person" would not feel race played any role in the sentencing. A common sense decision that followed long established Wisconsin case law -- something that the court of appeals thought they could change.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 18, 2010
kudos to the court and the judge. These Baby mamas are a plague on soceity and the coke dealers as belong in jail.
The Real Deal

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 18, 2010
redeemer wrote:
kudos to the court and the judge. These Baby mamas are a plague on soceity and the coke dealers as belong in jail.
I see that you like my act?? I'm flattered! Which one of my work's that made you want to be like Me????
This wouldn't be The Real Deal would it??/ Hmmm! hahaha let play Rat! Lets make a Deal???

Mom didn't kick you out of basement did she?you promise not to shoot your family! Every Rat have to make it on his own sometimes
real Deal!
The Real Deal

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 18, 2010
FollowingTheLaw wrote:
The Supreme Court was unanimous in finding the court of appeals "baby mama" judges made it all up. Although the concurrence used a slightly different standard, they too found that a "reasonable person" would not feel race played any role in the sentencing. A common sense decision that followed long established Wisconsin case law -- something that the court of appeals thought they could change.
This judge is really a hit on the joker circuit,but I will be that he just kiss his career bye,bye! the end of the line funny judge!
redeemer

Plymouth, MN

#7 Jul 18, 2010
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you like my act?? I'm flattered! Which one of my work's that made you want to be like Me????
This wouldn't be The Real Deal would it??/ Hmmm! hahaha let play Rat! Lets make a Deal???
Mom didn't kick you out of basement did she?you promise not to shoot your family! Every Rat have to make it on his own sometimes
real Deal!
I am the redeemer rat! except no other kind of RAT hahahahaha
The Real Deal

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 18, 2010
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the redeemer rat! except no other kind of RAT hahahahaha
What you are is a Rodent!and a Damm Fool!You must the weirdest wht.creep that their is! what a waste of poor sewer chit.
redeemer

Plymouth, MN

#9 Jul 18, 2010
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text> What you are is a Rodent!and a Damm Fool!You must the weirdest wht.creep that their is! what a waste of poor sewer chit.
Is it my bulbus head or my black stinking as that scare good white people? i wish to now this becase i hate being black gay man and RAT! hahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... Jun '15 goonsquad 64
News Weird news: Thomas Sancomb, a 'dead' man comes ... May '15 wichita-rick 4
News A Scott Walker-related case could be before the... May '15 Tazo 1
News Right-wing destroying Wisconsin's proud history (Mar '14) Mar '15 Almost amish 8
News Identities of bodies found after fire not revealed Mar '15 JJackPro 1
News Walker blasts Clinton's use of personal email Mar '15 Responsibility 10
News County Supervisor wants to rename Red Arrow Park Jan '15 Tory 4
More from around the web