Milwaukee Supervisor Who Supports Boy...

Milwaukee Supervisor Who Supports Boycott Doesn't Know Arizona Borders Mexico

There are 7 comments on the Free Republic story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Milwaukee Supervisor Who Supports Boycott Doesn't Know Arizona Borders Mexico. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Liberal Democrat County Supervisor Peggy West of Milwaukee--strong advocate for the City of Milwaukee to boycott Arizona over SB1070--makes an absolute ass of herself at a meeting discussing the matter Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-VMMweYcd8 TOPICS: Front Page News ; Government ; Mexico ; News/Current Events ; Politics/Elections ; ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Big Fed

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Oh boy...
We need to build a border around schools so people can't get out.
AZ guy

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jun 25, 2010
She definitely deserves to have a voice in this debate. And I thought my city elected stupid people. I stand corrected.
Pedantic Prince

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Jun 25, 2010
If Peggy is a dumb-arse sow, you should see the lo life that voted for her....

Since: Apr 10

Glendale, AZ

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Kids, this is what happens when you eat too much. The fat cells slow down your brain functions to the point that only liberals thoughts are let in.

“ARIZONA”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 25, 2010
AZ guy wrote:
She definitely deserves to have a voice in this debate. And I thought my city elected stupid people. I stand corrected.
Yes, large sectors of our City of Tucson would elect Barney Frank for Mayor, Congressman, Senator and Governor similtaneously in every election if they could for GODS sake! lol

But you do have a point.......lol

Since: Apr 10

Glendale, AZ

#6 Jun 25, 2010
TombStoned wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, large sectors of our City of Tucson would elect Barney Frank for Mayor, Congressman, Senator and Governor similtaneously in every election if they could for GODS sake! lol
But you do have a point.......lol
Yeah, there's definitely some MTBE poisoning going on in the water down in the Old Pueblo. I love the southwestern culture but all those liberals down in Tucson just make me want to go kill a bunch of Mt Graham squirrels.
Down and Out

New York, NY

#8 Jun 26, 2010
She is only doing what liberal illegal immigration apologists do best - open mouth, insert foot.
She more than likely tucks Mr. Calderon calmly to sleep each night. Back rub El Presidente?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast Background Check Nov 24 Robert 2
Milwaukee county department of justice Oct '16 Eyefull 3
News Clinton has the mettle to face foreign policy t... Oct '16 Glitter7145 2
News 'Know Your Rights' is Survival Guide for Law En... Oct '16 Javious 1
News Police: Milwaukee officer who fatally shot man ... Oct '16 Javious 3
News Milwaukee County Announces New Milestone in Eff... Oct '16 Mextex 1
Domes vs new Justice Building (Mar '16) Oct '16 Salad 4
More from around the web