Wisconsin task force has charged 20 vote fraud cases

Full story: TwinCities.com
A Wisconsin task force has so far charged 20 people with committing some form of election fraud during the 2008 election. Read more
Progressive from Wisconsi

Satellite Provider

#3 Feb 1, 2011
OMG! 20 fraudulent votes! Hardly going to throw many elections. And will having a photo I.D. prevent any of them?

I am willing to bet that most of the former felons were black and convicted of minor drug offenses. Since they can't just deny minorities the vote on the color of their skin anymore, they have trumped up drug laws to disqualify up to a third of all Blacks from voting. Again, the Republican Party is the party of Jim Crowe.
c-man

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Progressive from Wisconsi wrote:
OMG! 20 fraudulent votes! Hardly going to throw many elections. And will having a photo I.D. prevent any of them?
I am willing to bet that most of the former felons were black and convicted of minor drug offenses. Since they can't just deny minorities the vote on the color of their skin anymore, they have trumped up drug laws to disqualify up to a third of all Blacks from voting. Again, the Republican Party is the party of Jim Crowe.
Whoa there Lefty !! You're on to our conspiracy. Might have to get Buford and the boys and pay you a visit.
Can You Hear Me

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Picture ID's are required in other states and the voters have no problem with it. It helps to stop voter fraud.

A major problem is "dead" people voting, ineligible people voting, Illegal aliens voting, nonexistant people voting and double voting which are caused by the voter rolls not being updated and purged. In other words the elected officials/politicians are not doing their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milwaukee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Identities of bodies found after fire not revealed Mar 21 JJackPro 1
News Walker blasts Clinton's use of personal email Mar 11 Responsibility 10
News County Supervisor wants to rename Red Arrow Park Jan '15 Tory 4
News 14 arrested after protest spills onto freeway Jan '15 MLK 4
News Rainey to propose naming Red Arrow Park after D... Jan '15 Justsayin 1
News Nate Hamilton: ' We deserve justice. Justice is... Jan '15 bob 3
News The latest from Milwaukee County supervisor Ste... Dec '14 USA Today 1
More from around the web