Sue Black is Out as Milwaukee County Parks Director

Aug 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

In a departure that the Milwaukee County executive's office said it was not characterizing as a firing, Sue Black is no longer director of the Parks Department.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2012
Jon Kirk Mukri
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

I have known Sue for over 8 years as a colleague, peer and friend. She has sat on numerous panels and ad hoc committees framing the National Agenda on recreation in the urrban environment and been on panels defining play and play grounds. I can only state that the county and region is losing a true leader and visionary - representing Milwaukee - she is always seated between Los Angeles and New York and her presence is always felt - I am the General Manager of the Department of Recreation and Parks for the City of Los Angeles. Not knowing the reason, I can only write the citizens are losing on this one. Sue was Milwaukee and always put the citizens of her county first.
Christmas has come early

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Anyone who had the experience of working under Sue Black could tell you she was a horrible person. There are Milwaukee County employees by the hundreds who believe she should have been fired years ago. Sue has personality problems that were only seen by those who had the displeasure to be one of her employees. I wish her good luck in the future, and I hope she gets the help she desperately needs. Many people are breathing a huge sigh of relief knowing they can go to work tomorrow without experiencing 8 hours of shear terror.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••