County's Multipurpose facility -- the...

County's Multipurpose facility -- the Horseshoe -- built, ready...

There are 2 comments on the MyWestTexas.com story from Feb 26, 2006, titled County's Multipurpose facility -- the Horseshoe -- built, ready.... In it, MyWestTexas.com reports that:

For slightly over a year now the sounds of intense labor and heavy construction have reverberated throughout the halls and walls of the Midland County Horseshoe, but on March 4 the facility's recently completed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyWestTexas.com.

Dr John Paul Schwartz

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2006
Is there a schedule of events for the horseshoe? I found out too late that Ray Wylie Hubbard will be there this weekend.
A schedule needs to be posted on the internet somewhere for those who live outside the Permian Basin.
Thanks if anyone can let me know about this...
Dr John Paul Schwartz

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2006
email address is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 energy-rich Colorado counties among top 3 in ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 KATIES9 1
News Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... (Sep '14) Sep '14 kuda 7
News Assisted Living Facility Pushes to Evict 103-Ye... (Mar '14) May '14 Hugh J 2
News Loud Boom near Midland\Martin Co. Line Caused B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Thats lame 1
dumb ass weather man (Jun '13) Jun '13 jeff anderson 1
News 32 Arrested at Crude Fest on Alcohol Related Ch... (Apr '13) Apr '13 big mike 3
News Law Enforcement Increasing Patrol for New Years... (Dec '12) Dec '12 starringuandi 1
More from around the web