Bryan's truancy offenders may get GPS...

Bryan's truancy offenders may get GPS anklets

There are 3 comments on the Theeagle.com story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Bryan's truancy offenders may get GPS anklets. In it, Theeagle.com reports that:

Bryan students who repeatedly skip school could soon be fitted with tracking devices to allow authorities to keep tabs on them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Theeagle.com.

dolores lopez

College Station, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2008
i think that is a great idea cause most children still would not come to school cause most people would not know where they are
Anaiz Zavala

College Station, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2008
That is so stupid kids should not be treated like animals they should just be taken to jdc and learn their lesson there.
Rayna Gonzales

College Station, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2008
Kids should not be fitted with gps anklets cause they can get them on and off so its just a waste of time...
Kids know a days well teenagers know a days will do anything just to go kickit with there little homies...But most of them learn there lesson when they have someone talk to them....and may pay attention cause most kids are just hard headed....
liuke my homegirl Anaiz Zavala but she learned her lesson know....!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wells Fargo Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bill 2
News 2 energy-rich Colorado counties among top 3 in ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 KATIES9 1
News Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... (Sep '14) Sep '14 kuda 7
News Assisted Living Facility Pushes to Evict 103-Ye... (Mar '14) May '14 Hugh J 2
News Loud Boom near Midland\Martin Co. Line Caused B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Thats lame 1
dumb ass weather man (Jun '13) Jun '13 jeff anderson 1
News 32 Arrested at Crude Fest on Alcohol Related Ch... (Apr '13) Apr '13 big mike 3
More from around the web