UPDATE 12:15 p.m. Unfinished Faudree ...

UPDATE 12:15 p.m. Unfinished Faudree apartments site of immigration raid

There are 7 comments on the Odessa American Online story from May 17, 2011, titled UPDATE 12:15 p.m. Unfinished Faudree apartments site of immigration raid. In it, Odessa American Online reports that:

McDougal said that on a given day, there are about 200 to 300 workers at the Tuscany at Faudree site, 4001 Faudree Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Odessa American Online.

Americano

Odessa, TX

#1 May 17, 2011
The best thing that's ever happend in Odessa/Midland. Im sure most everyone would willing to foot the bill to rid the area of illegals. Heck i'll buy them a bus and pay the fuel to haul'em off. I'm game!
ash

United States

#2 May 17, 2011
Well get ur a$$ in finishing tha job u stupid racists mofo...them people were not doing anything wrong they were just working they come here for better opportunities n a better life but theres a god and just like every mexican they will just get back up n try again just like my dad did when people like u stepped all over him and deported him and look at them now begging my father for a job yup im proud of them people cuz i know for a fact thats only gunna make them stronger and theyll b back soon haha:)
migra

Brooklyn, MI

#3 May 20, 2011
ash wrote:
Well get ur a$$ in finishing tha job u stupid racists mofo...them people were not doing anything wrong they were just working they come here for better opportunities n a better life but theres a god and just like every mexican they will just get back up n try again just like my dad did when people like u stepped all over him and deported him and look at them now begging my father for a job yup im proud of them people cuz i know for a fact thats only gunna make them stronger and theyll b back soon haha:)
["better opportunies n better life"]
not on my tax money you idiot.

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

#4 May 20, 2011
ash wrote:
It sounds like we have an angry anchor baby with his wet back dad! If he was legal he wouldn't have been deported, would he? All illegals and their illegal anchors should all leave and make their own countries better! Another SOB story from the illegal parasites!! Cause and affect!
AmberDru

Dublin, OH

#5 May 20, 2011
Numbersusa.com is trying to get more enforcement including mandating E-Verify and making the SSA notify citizens when their identity has been stolen.

There are pro enforcement immigration bills but the media does not do stories on them.
denise

Boise, ID

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Ok ya dumb az people if it wasn't for us wet baks like ya say ya wouldn't have noting I don't see ya out there doin much besides sitting behind a desk if our family and friends did wat ya do sh*t ya. Would starve to death cuz who is out on the farms who is drilling yalls oil building your house who is doin all tat. Ya the only time ya wat those wetbaks as ya r calling them is to go and fight yalls wack ass war cuz ya aren't men enough to do yea karma is a b*tch just like the blacks look whose ur president lol yu never know where we might be next lol
ash

United States

#7 Jun 3, 2011
Well said denise just let all them white trash talk cuz thats all theyr are besides to begin with texas new mx n cali is our territory idk y they act like theyr da big sh*t wen they aint nothin n have nothin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 energy-rich Colorado counties among top 3 in ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 KATIES9 1
News Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... (Sep '14) Sep '14 kuda 7
News Assisted Living Facility Pushes to Evict 103-Ye... (Mar '14) May '14 Hugh J 2
News Loud Boom near Midland\Martin Co. Line Caused B... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Thats lame 1
dumb ass weather man (Jun '13) Jun '13 jeff anderson 1
News 32 Arrested at Crude Fest on Alcohol Related Ch... (Apr '13) Apr '13 big mike 3
News Law Enforcement Increasing Patrol for New Years... (Dec '12) Dec '12 starringuandi 1
More from around the web