Medical marijuana advocate files thir...

Medical marijuana advocate files third recall petition targeting Attorney General Bill Schuette

There are 2 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Aug 19, 2011, titled Medical marijuana advocate files third recall petition targeting Attorney General Bill Schuette. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

For the third time, a Lansing medical marijuana advocate has refiled recall petition language to call for an election to remove state Attorney General Bill Schuette from office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

b_gezzy

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Were not playing in Michigan. The law is here to protect and serve US. If we decided we would like to do something the law is OUR employee, here to do our dirty work. It doesn't matter what I think about my employers veiws or values, I have a job to do and if I don't, FIRED!!!!!!!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 22, 2011
And God said, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear": and it was so.

And God called the dry land earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He seas: and God saw that it was good.

And God said, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth": and it was so.

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

And the evening and the morning were the third day. Genesis 1:9-13

What the Creator calls good, is good. Being that all men are created equal, mankind should not EVER attempt to dictate or impose upon another human being their will instead of God's. To do so would be truly illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New details come in case of body found in cemetery (Jul '10) Sep '15 Anonymous 10
News Teen Held In Coleman Foster Home Stabbing (Aug '09) Dec '12 scrappy-koko 8
News Mich. police: 2 steal drugs, OD in parked vehicle (May '11) Jun '12 Sneaky Pete 4
News Do you consider it a deal when gas prices hit $... (Aug '11) Oct '11 joke 2
News Midland parolee awaits sentencing for breaking ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bridget 1
News Trial set in Midland eavesdropping case (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike 2
News State police drug enforcers confiscate thousand... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Gramps 2
More from around the web