Police seek help in solving gun theft...

Police seek help in solving gun theft case

There are 3 comments on the ABC12.com story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Police seek help in solving gun theft case. In it, ABC12.com reports that:

“To take that many long guns -- well over 100 long guns -- it would take some time to get those into whatever type of vehicle they used as a getaway vehicle.”

Law enforcement agencies are asking the public to come forward with any information about a huge gun heist in Midland County. via ABC12.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC12.com.

Leif

AOL

#2 Feb 20, 2008
This Michael guy is a complete idiot

there was 4-7 people in on it and they got through an 1.5 inch solid steel door. what is a cheap safe giong to do?

Through your own words, I would hope you are the victom of a sensless crime and are punished severly for it.
unknown

Westminster, CO

#4 Aug 4, 2008
It was one guy I know this to be fact.
unknown

Westminster, CO

#5 Aug 4, 2008
it took him roughly 4 to 5 hours to complete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New details come in case of body found in cemetery (Jul '10) Sep '15 Anonymous 10
News Teen Held In Coleman Foster Home Stabbing (Aug '09) Dec '12 scrappy-koko 8
News Mich. police: 2 steal drugs, OD in parked vehicle (May '11) Jun '12 Sneaky Pete 4
News Do you consider it a deal when gas prices hit $... (Aug '11) Oct '11 joke 2
News Medical marijuana advocate files third recall p... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Patriot 2
News Midland parolee awaits sentencing for breaking ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bridget 1
News Trial set in Midland eavesdropping case (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike 2
More from around the web