State police drug enforcers confiscat...

State police drug enforcers confiscate thousands of marijuana plants...

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled State police drug enforcers confiscate thousands of marijuana plants.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

Marijuana seized in Roscommon County on Oct. 13, 2009, unrelated to the latest drug seizure effort commenced by the Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

maryjane

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2010
What ya gonna do with all that weed?
Gramps

Arcata, CA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Marijuana is fairly benign and fine. Give the working man his due and leisure pleasure when his work day is over and his taxes paid.

Our Founding Fathers never would have outlawed the useful hemp back in their day, but Mr. Anslinger did in 1937! Good grief, it's a silly plant. Let folks choose what they want to do... it's their lives and bodies.

Legalize marijuana and take the crime out of it.

Aren't Tea Baggers in favor of individual liberty, no taxes, and less government?

And tell me again, why is it useful to put folks in jail for marijuana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New details come in case of body found in cemetery (Jul '10) Sep '15 Anonymous 10
News Teen Held In Coleman Foster Home Stabbing (Aug '09) Dec '12 scrappy-koko 8
News Mich. police: 2 steal drugs, OD in parked vehicle (May '11) Jun '12 Sneaky Pete 4
News Do you consider it a deal when gas prices hit $... (Aug '11) Oct '11 joke 2
News Medical marijuana advocate files third recall p... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Patriot 2
News Midland parolee awaits sentencing for breaking ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Bridget 1
News Trial set in Midland eavesdropping case (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mike 2
More from around the web