Police ID body, rule death of Frankli...

Police ID body, rule death of Franklin man found in car parked ...

There are 1 comment on the Central Jersey story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Police ID body, rule death of Franklin man found in car parked .... In it, Central Jersey reports that:

The man found dead in a car parked on a residential New Brunswick street was a homicide victim killed with a gun, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Jersey.

SAHR

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2009
NJ.Com posted a photograph of Mr. Averette with a caption beneath it reading the photo was courtesy of the Corrections Department. I found this to be repugnent. Mr. Averette was clearly older now than in the photo and bringing up his past at this time is both reprehensible and unacceptable. This gentleman had a family- including children. News bulletins and papers should report the news-this is not "reality television", this is reality.-Condolences to the family and friends of Mr. Averette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Nov '17 edict 99
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Refs who walked off over Monroe anthem protest ... Nov '17 TREASON WATCH 1
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Yidfellas of Jersey 3
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... (Jul '17) Nov '17 Ilovenj 2
News N.J. may renew effort to extradite fugitive Joa... (May '09) Aug '17 deequeens93 2
News N.J. cop accused of beating teen after chase pl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 jeepman 1
More from around the web