Boil water advisory still in effect t...

Boil water advisory still in effect today for parts of Middlesex County

There are 1 comment on the The Jersey Journal story from Nov 7, 2012, titled Boil water advisory still in effect today for parts of Middlesex County. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

The company i ssued the advisory after it lost power and secondary power at its intake station in New Brunswick which resulted in significant loss of water pressure throughout its 750-mile water system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Bill Wolfe

Riverside, NJ

#1 Nov 7, 2012
DEP just issued this - 1 pm Wednesday:

CUSTOMERS OF MCUA ADVISED TO FURTHER REDUCE WATER USE TO LIMIT POLLUTING RUNOFF INTO RARITAN RIVER AND RARITAN BAY

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/newsrel/2012/12_01...

For related concerns, see this:

Ten Days After Sandy, Millions of Gallons of Raw Sewage Continue To Flow Into NJ Rivers From Knocked Out Sewage Treatment Plants

http://www.wolfenotes.com/2012/11/ten-days-af...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Sat stormylife 67
News State of New Jersey v. Teresa Laliberte (Nov '07) May 31 OLD AQUAINTANCE 12
News South Amboy bans feeding feral cats (Aug '07) Mar '15 Roy 11
News Myles Hartsfield's situation will continue to b... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Perth Amboy Irish 4
News Sayreville officials defend move to scrap footb... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rantz Mohammitz 1
News Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office releases 9... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Test 2
News Chris Christie Blasts Monroe Mayor Richard Pucc... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Carol Slack 2
More from around the web