New Brunswick police officer who shot...

New Brunswick police officer who shot resident was violating police...

There are 3 comments on the NJ.com story from Aug 22, 2012, titled New Brunswick police officer who shot resident was violating police.... In it, NJ.com reports that:

Protestors walk along Bayard St. toward City Hall in New Brunswick to protest the death of Barry Deloatch, 47, who was shot and killed by New Brunswick police on Thursday around 12:12 am.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2012
The guy was shooting a starter pistol.I have one.They look and sound real.The police officer was justified.
jojo

Camby, IN

#2 Aug 27, 2012
oh let me guess................this was in the POLICE REPORT, so it must be true. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2012
jojo wrote:
oh let me guess..........this was in the POLICE REPORT, so it must be true. LOL
no it was from eyewitness .This guy was a problem but not anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Feb 10 catladyjan 102
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Refs who walked off over Monroe anthem protest ... Nov '17 TREASON WATCH 1
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Yidfellas of Jersey 3
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... (Jul '17) Nov '17 Ilovenj 2
News N.J. may renew effort to extradite fugitive Joa... (May '09) Aug '17 deequeens93 2
News N.J. cop accused of beating teen after chase pl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 jeepman 1
More from around the web