Customer foils pharmacy robbery in Ea...

Customer foils pharmacy robbery in East Brunswick

There are 2 comments on the CourierPostOnline story from Oct 7, 2009, titled Customer foils pharmacy robbery in East Brunswick. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Authorities in central New Jersey say they arrested a man who tried to rob a pharmacy after a customer slipped out of the store and called police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 16, 2009
Great job by the eb police catching this scummer...this guy had a loaded gun and would have defnitely hurt someone....great job by the eb police since they get a lot of flak from the people....i wouldnt want this scumbag near my kids

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 28, 2009
nobody bashes the EB police on this one....the same people criticizing them are very quiet when they do something extraordinarilly good such as this, but thats the part these people dont understand....that they get paid for what they MIGHT have to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Feb '18 catladyjan 102
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Refs who walked off over Monroe anthem protest ... Nov '17 TREASON WATCH 1
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Yidfellas of Jersey 3
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... (Jul '17) Nov '17 Ilovenj 2
News N.J. may renew effort to extradite fugitive Joa... (May '09) Aug '17 deequeens93 2
News N.J. cop accused of beating teen after chase pl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 jeepman 1