Authorities Say Edison Assault Is Bias Incident

Sep 25, 2009 Full story: Clarks Hometown News Patriot

EDISONa 'A bias incident report was filed with the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General following the arrest of a 16-year-old male who was charged with punching a 19-year-old man over the weekend, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
RJS

Dunlap, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2009
why not a hate crime?
David

Worthington Springs, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2009
Is it still a hate crime when the Jewish person instigates or acerbates the argument. I have no facts but what would happen if a black man broken your nose and you called him the N word before you punch him is that a hate crime? So let me see if anyone is anything but an Anglo Saxon and you do something to them it is a hate crime or is it like if a Greek hits a Hindu? How about if you hit an old guy because he stinks? I don't get this so some guy is walking down the street and this other guy just walks up to him and declares "Jew " ,like touch down or score and punchs him. I see it must be a Jersey thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Nov '14 Charlie 63
Myles Hartsfield's situation will continue to b... Oct '14 Perth Amboy Irish 4
Sayreville officials defend move to scrap footb... Oct '14 Rantz Mohammitz 1
State of New Jersey v. Teresa Laliberte (Nov '07) Feb '14 LOL_really 11
Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office releases 9... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Test 2
Chris Christie Blasts Monroe Mayor Richard Pucc... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Carol Slack 2
FEMA awards $1.8 million for repairs at Old Bri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 judy 3
More from around the web