FBI: Man Dead In Apparent Suicide Aft...

FBI: Man Dead In Apparent Suicide After Allegedly Killing Ex-Wife, Abducting Daughters From NJ

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Dec 16, 2011, titled FBI: Man Dead In Apparent Suicide After Allegedly Killing Ex-Wife, Abducting Daughters From NJ. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Heard On 1010 WINS, WCBS, WFAN , Local , News , NJ News , NY News , Seen On CBS 2HD , Syndicated Local , Watch + Listen Alex Silverman , Amber Alert , Anthony Trapp , Bear Mountain Inn , Emma Trapp , Middlesex County , Old Bridge , Orange County , Robert Weiss , Sophia Trapp OLD BRIDGE TOWNSHIP, N.J.A - A Authorities sayA a man accused of killing ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

jim h

Roseville, MI

#1 Dec 16, 2011
he got off to easy.. that efing a hole
Skizots

Old Bridge, NJ

#2 Dec 17, 2011
So sad. I look at their happy wedding photo, then the nice home, etc., and think: what the bleep went so wrong for this guy to think his only solution was to murder his ex-wife, flee with their 2 very young, innocent children, and then commit suicide? I read more articles about his job loss, etc. But there are so many others who are in similar situations, yet they don't take such a horrific drastic measure. Just aweful. I pray that the daughters will have a normal life, and I pray for the grieving families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... Jul 20 jeepman 1
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... Jun '17 Dont matter 2
News N.J. cop accused of beating teen after chase pl... Jun '17 jeepman 1
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Apr '17 Just saying 92
Any Bi/Gay Teens In Central/Middlesex County/Ea... (Nov '16) Nov '16 swingingbothways 1
Middlesex County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Logan 2
News Police arrest Edison man wanted for alleged agg... (May '16) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
More from around the web