Old Bridge: Teens Charged in Deadly Beating of Father on Family Walk

Jun 29, 2010 Full story: Wcbs880.com 74

Three 17-year-olds are accused of beating a New Jersey dad to death while he walked with his wife and two sons.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the order

Glenside, PA

#67 Jul 9, 2010
hey monkey boy you say they should be lynched why lynched????? thats part of the problem today not just among young blacks. For your information among thoses were two young white males,either way its a shame that people have no remorse these day and with remarks like yours,your part of the overall problem;ignorance:murder,rape, theft,and racism..etc.all these are the same too me..the question is where will mankind be in the next century.. i think we won't be!!!
Bob

Cambridge, OH

#68 Jul 9, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
ad enough it's destroOnly an ignoramous would refer to human beings as monkeys. This children did a horrible thing but comments such as these make it clear that racism in our great nation is alive an well. Don't condemn a race of people for the actions of a few. I remember a few years back a caucasian teenage shot a teenage with a rifle in Old Bridge I don't recall people posting messages to condemn all whites as animals, savages immoral self raised degenerates that should be lynched. Please keep your poison internal. Bying you please don't spread your disease.
Racism in our great nation is alive an well because of black thugs acting like animals. And monkeys. Monkeys enjoy attacking human too.
Bob

Cambridge, OH

#69 Jul 9, 2010
MORE INDIAN NEWS wrote:
You people in Jersey are wrong no matter were or how you slice it. Your children are poorly taught and your tribal. If you leave n.j. and try to live in another part of the country your racist thinking can get you killed and unwanted . LOVE IS THE ANSWER If you teach a child to hate he will hate,he will always see life through a screen door. The only thing that makes you whole is love if you can't see life through the eyes of love let it go. You can only have what God wants you to have ,you can't fight the power of God it will always turn out bad. Sounds like bad Karma only God kills the boyS must have been controled by KALE. Hindu/ Christofacis = Arabs/ Jews your cosmic fate. May you understand God. PEACE ISELIN
Love is the answer, huh? Why don't you go sit under a rainbow and write a poem about that.
I'm sure NJ is glad you left. They already have enough illiterate morons with all the illegal aliens there.
Disgusted

Newark, NJ

#70 Jul 10, 2010
I've been reading quite a few blogs from various websites. It seems that most of you have lost sight of what has happened. This is not about racism...this is about a man who was beaten, in front of his family and died. The teens where black and white and supposedly went after a older white man before attacking Sinha They did not single out Divyendu Sinha because he was Asian Indian. These teens were reported to have been on steroids, drunk and goodness knows whatever else. There isn't a person you talk to, who lives in this town, who isn't shocked, disheartened and sickened over this horrific act of violence. One of the teen's father had a heart attack over what has happened. Children are raised to the best of our abilities, however, once they walk out our front doors we can only pray that the goodness that they've been taught goes with them ... no guarantees; so blaming the teens' parents really is foolish. Do you really think a parent teaches their child to beat another? Before a determination is made to try the teens as adults or juveniles, ALL investigations need to be completed. If there is a slipup in the investigation, they will not go to trial as adults. Unfortunately, there are gray areas that need to be covered. There are some out there that are calling for more media coverage. Why? Do you not realize that would bring every loony in the world to Old Bridge and more importantly I truly feel that the Sinha family does not want to be bothered with questions and reporters camping out on their front lawn. When they are ready, they will come forward; for now, let them start their healing process....if they can. They are backed and supported by an entire town of every ethnicity and religion. It's the brainless racial comments that pits culture against culture that make healing difficult. Does one bad person in a group of good people make them all bad? So, all of you people who are posting biased and racial comments, what are you teaching your child, friend, or neighbor?
Skizots

Newark, NJ

#71 Jul 10, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
I've been reading quite a few blogs from various websites. It seems that most of you have lost sight of what has happened. This is not about racism...this is about a man who was beaten, in front of his family and died. The teens where black and white and supposedly went after a older white man before attacking Sinha They did not single out Divyendu Sinha because he was Asian Indian. These teens were reported to have been on steroids, drunk and goodness knows whatever else. There isn't a person you talk to, who lives in this town, who isn't shocked, disheartened and sickened over this horrific act of violence. One of the teen's father had a heart attack over what has happened. Children are raised to the best of our abilities, however, once they walk out our front doors we can only pray that the goodness that they've been taught goes with them ... no guarantees; so blaming the teens' parents really is foolish. Do you really think a parent teaches their child to beat another? Before a determination is made to try the teens as adults or juveniles, ALL investigations need to be completed. If there is a slipup in the investigation, they will not go to trial as adults. Unfortunately, there are gray areas that need to be covered. There are some out there that are calling for more media coverage. Why? Do you not realize that would bring every loony in the world to Old Bridge and more importantly I truly feel that the Sinha family does not want to be bothered with questions and reporters camping out on their front lawn. When they are ready, they will come forward; for now, let them start their healing process....if they can. They are backed and supported by an entire town of every ethnicity and religion. It's the brainless racial comments that pits culture against culture that make healing difficult. Does one bad person in a group of good people make them all bad? So, all of you people who are posting biased and racial comments, what are you teaching your child, friend, or neighbor?
Dear "Disgusted": I agree that the victim's family needs (and deserves) their space (and privacy), and that some posts are brainless, etc. However: I feel you are making excuses for the parents of these ANIMALS! There are many parents who just don't give a care about how their kids grow up, as they are so freakin' messed up themselves. Then there are parents who, although seem to be "nice" people, & live in a "nice" neighborhood", etc., still don't have a "freakin" clue as to what is going on in their kids' lives; and I would even go so far as to say that they're too freakin', "G.D." LAZY to even make a freakin' effort to pay attention! Think about it: Remember the Oklahoma bomber, Timothy McFay? He supposedly came from a "nice", "apple pie" family atmosphere. Did you ever see the highly acclaimed, Oscar winning documentary, "Bowling for Columbine"??? Those extremely disturbed h.s students came from the average, "picket fence" family, where their parents didn't even know that their "killer teen kids" were ordering assault weapons and artillery from the internet & hiding it in the family garage! Come on, now!!!!!!!!!!
unreal

Newark, NJ

#72 Jul 12, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism in our great nation is alive an well because of black thugs acting like animals. And monkeys. Monkeys enjoy attacking human too.
These kids were a mixed group and yes they all did a terrible thing. They within their pack of idiot friends, drunk, high, whatever decided we are bored lets go beat someone up. They then beat someone who got away before finding the next victim who did not easily get away from these thugs.

They threw away their lives the night they took a life for the fun of it.

I hope they pay dearly, their parents are clearly doing that now.

May the family get justice for the loss of their father, son and husband.
Bee

Stamford, CT

#73 Jul 13, 2010
So, as I see it, if you want them "charged as adults", then you CANNOT consider their parents responsible.....It's either one or the other. And, in my opinion, the entire thing is a sickening display of what a bunch of kids can do when out, driving, drunk "on a Friday night"....Sooner or later, the "mob" mentality sets in (clearly), and each dude starts "egging" the others on until they have created a "violence/venegeance spree". Only the people involved know whether it was racial hate, or a HS feud going on between them, or just an unfortunate family out at the "wrong time"...I believe they are ALL sorry now, but that does NOTHING to UNDO what they have done. Is it really the parents? Or is it just SAD that THIS is what this bunch of goons decides to do while they were out "partying"? Every criminal is someone's "kid"...Each person has free will as far as I can see....Pray for Each Person Affected By This if you "really care"...
Skizots

Newark, NJ

#74 Jul 13, 2010
Bee wrote:
So, as I see it, if you want them "charged as adults", then you CANNOT consider their parents responsible.....It's either one or the other. And, in my opinion, the entire thing is a sickening display of what a bunch of kids can do when out, driving, drunk "on a Friday night"....Sooner or later, the "mob" mentality sets in (clearly), and each dude starts "egging" the others on until they have created a "violence/venegeance spree". Only the people involved know whether it was racial hate, or a HS feud going on between them, or just an unfortunate family out at the "wrong time"...I believe they are ALL sorry now, but that does NOTHING to UNDO what they have done. Is it really the parents? Or is it just SAD that THIS is what this bunch of goons decides to do while they were out "partying"? Every criminal is someone's "kid"...Each person has free will as far as I can see....Pray for Each Person Affected By This if you "really care"...
Very interesting point, "Bee": If they're tried as adults, then how do their parents hold responsibility? However, parents are the main advocates of their children. They are the ones responsible for bringing them up properly. Forgive my repeating myself here, but no matter how "nice" a parent is, how "nice" of a community they live in, etc., parents still have to make every effort possible to raise their kids properly and to PAY ATTENTION as to what their kids are doing. According to other posts, some of these kids have had prior behavioral problems, have been sent to the h.s. office & received detention, and supposedly were able to still remain on school sports teams, violating the code of conduct policies. No sooner are these "animals" released from school at the end of the school year, they were partying at a party; and, according to other posts, it was a graduation party where the father of the house was joining in on the drinking. Did any of the other drinkers from there go out and fatally attack anyoone? NO!!! But these "monsters" did! And then we're suppose to feel sorry for their shocked parents who can't believe that their "little angels" would do such a thing???!!! There were videos of some of these thugs on You Tube, filmed right in one of their homes; yet the parents are unaware?! I'm just so disgusted!
Skizots

Newark, NJ

#75 Jul 15, 2010
Oh: BTW: Here's a few more supposedly good kids who were involved in a fatal attack:

Anyone remember the "Preppie Murder" back around 1986? The college preppie boy's defense was something like "rough sex gone wrong". After the trial was over (where I think he got off with a lesser charge), a home video was discovered showing him using a Barbie Doll, pretending it to be his "victim", and pretending to snap her head as a joke while saying the victim's first name; and there hanging out in the background of this video was a giggly college girl, wearing a bra without a shirt.

Then there's the European college student who was on-the-run for some time, and finally caught and charged for the disappearance/death of the college student in Aruba.

Actor Marc Wahlberg ("A Perfect Storm", "The Departed") has openly talked about his borderline violent past on various talk shows. He admits that if it weren't for a few good people stearing him in the right direction, he would have been spending the rest of his life in prison (or worse).

How's that for examples of supposedly "nice, good" kids?!
karma111

New York, NY

#76 Aug 26, 2010
word around town is that in september when school starts a bunch of little whores ( the remaining athletes little girlfriends who go around sleeping with these guys lord only knows where there parents think they are when they are out hanging in the streets with these guys) are planning to go into school and start fights and seriously hurt some of the decent girls that go to obhs because there boyfriends cant stop thinking about and talking about these girls whos parents keep a tight reign on whose parents care because they are jealous of them and feel like these girls think they are better than them well news flash they are
these violent little shits need to go take a good bath and open up a book keep the pants on stop spreading those legs like jam and then maybe they will be respected and not used for just a 10 minute romp Parents get involved look at what your kids are writing on facebook look at the things they are posting ablout being violent and read all the hate they are spewing on to these other young ladies who cannot control the fact that they are prettier or liked by your so called boyfriends get a grip grow up and stop the crap
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#77 Aug 26, 2010
All this talk gets you all no where, you all have to much free time on your hands. Get a life!
Skizots

Newark, NJ

#78 Aug 26, 2010
For someone who posts that "all this talk gets you all no where... you ALL have to (BTW: it's "too") much free time on your hands...Get a life!...", YOU - "Citizen", should practice what you and your "conservative" views should preach! Being liberal or conservative has absolutely nothing to do with the behavior of these teen attackers and the bad rep girls that hang out (or whatever else) with them. It's parental involvement, morals, and school administration to strickly enforce their code of conduct - that will lead teens to a better/proper way of life and future. BTW: from your other recent post, there are plenty of people who are not "Christian" who lead very spiritual lives with morals and values.
Citizen

East Orange, NJ

#79 Aug 27, 2010
The whole problem stats at home, thats where a childs morals & values begin. It all boils down to POOR parenting. Parents donot provide displine, recourse and good supervision. The Schools hands are tied by parents who sue when their children are disciplined and or made example of.
Pampering our children have made them weak and socially unfit.
Look no further then the absent parent.
Skizots

Newark, NJ

#80 Aug 27, 2010
Thank you, "Citizen" for your response. I agree with you 100% that children's poor morals & values are a result of poor parenting; and yes, there are many times where the schools' hands are tied by (the fear of) parents threatening to sue. However, being kids spend most of their time in school 5 days a week/10 months a year, the schools therefore bear partial responsibility toward the students' behavior. From what I've read, some of these 5 attacker teens were athletes who've been given school detentions in the past, yet they remained on school sports teams. This is a violation of the school's own Code of Conduct policy. Therefore, the school administration bears partial responsibility for these attacker teens' behavior which lead to this horrific crime (murder) committed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Sep 10 DFC40 54
State of New Jersey v. Teresa Laliberte (Nov '07) Feb '14 LOL_really 11
Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office releases 9... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Test 2
Chris Christie Blasts Monroe Mayor Richard Pucc... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Carol Slack 2
FEMA awards $1.8 million for repairs at Old Bri... (Oct '13) Oct '13 judy 3
Sofield Sworn in as Montclair Probationary Officer (Oct '13) Oct '13 Big daddy 1
Middlesex Schechter day school to close, despit... (Aug '13) Aug '13 ROSENBERG 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Middlesex County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••