At Ravi webcam spying trial, lawyers ...

At Ravi webcam spying trial, lawyers face off with different styles

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Mar 17, 2012, titled At Ravi webcam spying trial, lawyers face off with different styles. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Steven Altman, the avuncular defense attorney for Dharun Ravi, began cross-examinations with breezy conversation and a smile then ended with a cutting blow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#1 Mar 18, 2012
DR. ROSENBERG SPEAKS OUT. THE TEACHER WHO CARES. THE ROSENBERG REVOLTION SHARE WITH OTHERS. REGARDING RUTGERS AND OTHER UNIVERSITIES . GET RID OF TENURE AND GIVE PTL'S RIGHTS AND BENEFITS.

&fe ature=youtu.be
RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#5 Apr 1, 2012

Join the Community! 6 replies
something unkosher here civil rights/anti-semitism
Posted in the Rutgers University Forum
Ads by Google
50% Off Fitness Equipment - Kettle Bells & More. Sale Ends April 8th. Get Your Coupon Now!
gymsourcesale.com
Business Degree Program - Succeed in any Economy w/ a degree from Berkeley College. Get started.
www.BerkeleyCollege.edu
Rutgers Executive MBA - World Ranked EMBA at Rutgers Visit the EMBA Powerhouse!
emba.rutgers.edu

Read
Comments below
Add to my Tracker
More Rutgers University Discussions
Comments
Showing posts 1 - 1 of1
RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG
Edison, NJ Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
7 min ago

Teachers Tweet and students Skype as classrooms go digital
7:18 AM, Mar. 31, 2012 |
Comments
and I WAS ACCUSED OF USING MY TWEETER AND YOU TUBE. IN CLASS BY A MYSTERIOUS STUDENT THAT CAUSED ME TO BE CALLED for a reprimand. What is wrong with this picture? Was there really an official complaint and if so it seems social media is encouraged and is not a crime. SOMETHING IS UNKOSHER ANTI-SEMITISM AT RUTGERS? teaching 36 years never a complaint, 24 at Rutgers. DR. ROSENBERG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Feb 10 catladyjan 102
News Jury awards $885K to ex-sheriff's investigator ... Nov '17 indict ADAM MILSTEIN 1
News Refs who walked off over Monroe anthem protest ... Nov '17 TREASON WATCH 1
News Perth Amboy fire chief dies, prosecutor's offic... (Jun '17) Nov '17 Yidfellas of Jersey 3
News Carteret cop charged with assaulting teen durin... (Jul '17) Nov '17 Ilovenj 2
News N.J. may renew effort to extradite fugitive Joa... (May '09) Aug '17 deequeens93 2
News N.J. cop accused of beating teen after chase pl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 jeepman 1
More from around the web