Caution urged after dogs kill rabid r...

Caution urged after dogs kill rabid raccoon

There are 4 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from May 20, 2009, titled Caution urged after dogs kill rabid raccoon. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Middlesex County officials advise residents to be on the lookout for two dark brown dogs that, around midday Tuesday, attacked and killed a raccoon that tested positive for rabies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Williamsburg, VA

#2 May 20, 2009
Where in middlesex????
where please

Williamsburg, VA

#4 May 20, 2009
Captain Love wrote:
Catch them and use them as greeters for Michael Sick's return.
You are funny.. I like your thinking... this and the "outtersex" comment.... brilliant!

United States

#5 May 20, 2009
Duh wrote:
Where in middlesex????
It would be nice to have a general idea of the location. It's a long way from Deltaville to Laneview!
Big John

Gloucester, VA

#6 Jun 2, 2009
The coons are getting bad around here . I seen one digging around in the trash last night. I went outside and he left. Be safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Brunswick fire official admits embezzling... Sep 25 Charles Nicola 1
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Sep 15 DFC40 70
News State of New Jersey v. Teresa Laliberte (Nov '07) May '15 OLD AQUAINTANCE 12
News South Amboy bans feeding feral cats (Aug '07) Mar '15 Roy 11
News Myles Hartsfield's situation will continue to b... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Perth Amboy Irish 4
News Sayreville officials defend move to scrap footb... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rantz Mohammitz 1
News Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office releases 9... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Test 2
More from around the web