Business brisk at Miami County Job Ce...

Business brisk at Miami County Job Center

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Dec 18, 2008, titled Business brisk at Miami County Job Center. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Business is brisk at the Miami County Job Center. The job information and assistance office at the county Department of Job and Family Services building on North County Road 25A is averaging 68 people per day ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

anonymous

Marlborough, MA

#1 Apr 13, 2009
I am hearing some horrible reports of how decent Americans, needing assistance from the jobs and family services location in Troy, Ohio are being treated on a daily basis, PLEASE have someone check into the behavior of the workers in Troy, and see that they learn how to treat people with respect and courtesy!There are probably MANY people needing jobs that could replace them, if they are so unhappy in what they do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Piquad jailed in stabbing incidents (May '11) Oct '17 Smells like farts 11
News Hoping public can help solve 19-year-old murder (Jul '12) Sep '17 deeda 3
News Justice Insider: Hash butter on menu in drug se... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fat Albert 3
News January 15, 2015: Nicole B. Reese Hired as Deve... (Jan '15) Jan '15 mjjcpa 1
heroin (Mar '14) Mar '14 opihated 1
News Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1
More from around the web