Piqua commissioner vows a to fight re...

Piqua commissioner vows a to fight recall bid

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Piqua commissioner vows a to fight recall bid. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Judy Terry, one of four city commissioners targeted for recall, vowed Tuesday to fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

zoom zoom

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2011
yes we know when pigs fly
give it up just resign ah to late
help piqua

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 8, 2011
my beef with the commissioners are the ones that voted money to spend on the hotel/library and equipment on restaurant.

How many people who read this realize that the citizens of Piqua bought the kitchen equipment & tableware for Toone P's?????The commissioners voted for more then 1/4 million dollars to be spent on this.

How many people in the City could afford to eat there??

I wish we could recall the people on the library board. I would get rid of any one of them that voted to move into the hotel. They will bankrupt our library
zoom zoom

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 8, 2011
toon ps
general contractor 760,000
kitchen equipment 292,864
design fee 69,500
duct shaft 17,686
shades 5,000
fencing and seating 27,190
contingency 87,760
total toon p's 1,260,000

does that answer you questions?????
and how many could eat their? only a few select welthy ones but they didne eat their enough to support it it was always doomed !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoping public can help solve 19-year-old murder (Jul '12) Apr '18 curiousgeorge 4
News Piquad jailed in stabbing incidents (May '11) Oct '17 Smells like farts 11
News Justice Insider: Hash butter on menu in drug se... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fat Albert 3
News January 15, 2015: Nicole B. Reese Hired as Deve... (Jan '15) Jan '15 mjjcpa 1
heroin (Mar '14) Mar '14 opihated 1
News Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1