Gilbert gets 4 years on second sex offense

Jan 25, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Advocate

CLINTON RANDALL/Advocate Photo Darke Count Common Pleas Judge, Jonathan P. Hein hands down a 4 year prison sentence Monday to convicted sex offender, Toby Gilbert.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2011
ITS ME

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

im so sick to my stomach over this! how in the hell does this MONSTER only get 4 yrs after being convicted of this same crime once before???? i hope this sick basterd gets what he deserves in prison!
Lorena Bobbitt

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Too bad this isn't Virginia, where they are considering castration to deal with sex offenders...like in the Bible: And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. Matthew 5:30
UC NATIVE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

The Jullian famiy, as crediable witnesses i have no idea of this young mans guilt but lets look at their family, how many of them are in jail.
ITS ME

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Wow who cares if any of the Jullians are in jail, i do know them and certainly dnt care for any of them either but for a parent to claim something so aweful to have happend to their child just for the hell of it is INSANE...the family is going thru enough trama, im sure and surely dnt deserve this crap, their not on trial here! WHAT NERVE
Inside Job

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

I would say to look at the Darke County prosecutor and judge. noone gets prison anymore.
legal eagle

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

Before bashing the Prosecutor and Judge look at the situation they are in. The state is closing prisons and the State is telling judges not to send persons to prison and if they do to reduce the sentences. Blame the government for not having the foresight to see this happening with all the freebie welfare resulting in baby making machines flooding society.

Since: Jan 11

Centerburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

It doesnt matter if someone in thatfamily has went to jail or whatever they have done NO CHILD or anyone for that fact should ever be treated in such a way or abused.....so basically the comment made by UC Native if the family has had trouble or been in jail then they should not get justice when their children have been sexually abused that is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. NO ONE deserves to be abused no matter what family they come from. Those children and that family has to deal with the pain and trauma that has happened because of some sickass individual that is a preditor and who are you to judge I know the family because Ive lived here all my life but I dont judge them because its not my place and I dont care who you are or what you have done I will be stick up for anyone that been abused think of it if it was children in your family how would you feel ......My prayer and thoughts are with the family and especially those children that have been attacked and abused by that monster and hopefully he gets what he deserves in jail.
UC NATIVE

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

I certainly did not mean to suggest that it was ok , only is it credible. How did the children get in that position in the first place? My heart goes out to any child that is abused.
Shocked

Greenville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

To UC Native-"How did the children get in that position anyways?" Are you serious? The children obviously didn't put themselves in that position!! I am sure if the parents knew that their children were going to be sexually molested by a monster they wouldn't have allowed them to be in his care. You people are seriously ignorant. No matter how the "family" has been as far as in jail or trouble, who cares!! The children are the one's that suffer!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin Mar '14 opihated 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1
Alleged rapists arraigned (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 2
Judge denies lower bail for Piqua rape suspects (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 3
11 year sentence in child rape case (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick73 1
Miami County burglary suspects caught (Aug '13) Aug '13 Whitney 1

Search the Miami County Forum:
•••