President Bush's visit a sign of the ...

President Bush's visit a sign of the times

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Apr 22, 2007, titled President Bush's visit a sign of the times. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

“The president should listen to military leaders and the American people and work with Congress to change course in Iraq, not threaten vetoes”

President Bush made his second campaign visit in two years to the Republican cocoon of Miami County last week. via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Peggy Szymeczek

North Charleston, SC

#1 Apr 22, 2007
I absolutely agree. The cocoon must break to allow the truth to enter.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#2 May 1, 2007
Hello:

Get life.

I served in Korea and Nam.

I have never met a man protesting who ever served in a combat situation.

When you see them at the booths at the Malls, etc., combat uniforms, etc, you see cooks, clerks, losers, etc., never had a shot fired at them, professional veterans.

As I said. Get a life, Get the facts.

Mark

Collierville, TN

#3 May 29, 2007
The President has been listening to military advisors and military men the whole time. The Democrats, on the other hand, travel to terrorist-supporting countries to get their ideas on what to do with the war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Insider: Hash butter on menu in drug se... Mar '16 Fat Albert 3
News January 15, 2015: Nicole B. Reese Hired as Deve... (Jan '15) Jan '15 mjjcpa 1
heroin (Mar '14) Mar '14 opihated 1
News Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1
News Alleged rapists arraigned (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 2
News Judge denies lower bail for Piqua rape suspects (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 3
More from around the web