Ex-deputy pleads guilty to drug charges

Ex-deputy pleads guilty to drug charges

There are 1 comment on the The Piqua Daily Call story from May 22, 2012, titled Ex-deputy pleads guilty to drug charges. In it, The Piqua Daily Call reports that:

A judge has yet to reconsider whether he will allow a drug treatment program instead of a possible prison sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Piqua Daily Call.

Caveman

Dayton, OH

#1 May 23, 2012
Of course this shady cop is going to be allowed to vacation in a treatment program instead of actually having to do any real time. What a shocker, not! I'm so sick of all these government employee scum getting to do whatever they want w/ little to no consequences. Oh yes, he's been on PAID administrative leave this entire time.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice Insider: Hash butter on menu in drug se... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fat Albert 3
News January 15, 2015: Nicole B. Reese Hired as Deve... (Jan '15) Jan '15 mjjcpa 1
heroin (Mar '14) Mar '14 opihated 1
News Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1
News Alleged rapists arraigned (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 2
News Judge denies lower bail for Piqua rape suspects (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 3
More from around the web