Judges being paid off by woman

Posted in the Miami County Forum

Flabergasted

Danville, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2013
My only guess about judges in this area is that woman that are single parents are paying them off or soliciting favors. How else would they issue arrest warrants for men that are paying 3 to 4 times too much for child support and the arrest warrant is only due to the father "isn't providing enough medical insurance"! If the woman is incapable of taking care of and providing for her child then the judge should be giving custody to the father and having the woman arrested in a case such as this. Child support is ridiculous in over half of all cases as it stands. How can a woman look herself in the mirror after taking a child away from the father and then asking for or allowing a judge to require the father to pay a house payment or more for child support. I have 3 kids and one on the way and all of them don't cost as much as my house payment a month and they are beyond spoiled. I would be nauseously repulsed if I took a woman's money because I couldn't provide for my children on my own. This doesn't even have anything to do with the fact it is disgusting that judges are extremely quick to give a woman custody without a thought just because she sits down to pee. It should be cut and dry. If the father doesn't want anything to do with the child then child support is warranted. However, if he wants his child, he should have the child half of the time and not pay a dime. This should be in all cases except where a parent is incapable of taking care of a child do to a medical reason. In cases above where child support should be granted it should be the same amount for everyone according to the local market. It is very easy to factor the cost of raising a child. It is not expensive if a person budgets themselves as they should anyways. Take the cost and split in half then divide it by 216 (number of months in 18 years.) and it is that simple. You have what a parent should pay per month for child support. Another thing that is insane is the child doesn't have to visit the parent that is overpaying for their child's cost of living if they don't want to, don't feel like it, or are too busy! If they don't see the parent do to their own decision then they forfeit their right to steal money from the parent. That is what the majority of child support is. Theft by the mother and the courts! This would do many things. It would stop woman from pushing out babies like rabbits for a check and would stop them from destroying their families and their child's well being just so they can do what they want and be paid for it until the child becomes an adult! If you want a child then provide for it yourself! Otherwise give it to the other parent who will likely be ten times the parent you are and be the bum you are! These judges issuing the warrants and stealing from fathers so they can line their pockets with cash or woman need to go to jail as well!
Must be nice

Dayton, OH

#2 May 30, 2013
I would love to get any kind of support at all for my 2 kids.... after over 2 and a half years of waiting and contempt being filed... maybe he will actually get jail time at his sentencing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News January 15, 2015: Nicole B. Reese Hired as Deve... Jan '15 mjjcpa 1
heroin (Mar '14) Mar '14 opihated 1
News Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Do Judges actaully work in Miami County (Jan '14) Jan '14 disgusted with ou... 1
News Alleged rapists arraigned (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 2
News Judge denies lower bail for Piqua rape suspects (Aug '13) Sep '13 checkit 3
News 11 year sentence in child rape case (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rick73 1
More from around the web