Will my car insurance rate go up beca...

Will my car insurance rate go up because of this freak accident?

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Will my car insurance rate go up because of this freak accident?
-
I was backing out of a parking lot and I hit a van coming up. Considering the fact that the parking lot was nearly empty neither one of us saw each other coming. I did pull off pretty fast but not too fast. Their was no damage to my car, but he had a small dent on the side of his nothing major. We called the police cause he was older and felt safer doing that. The police said nothing will go on our records, but didn t say whose at fault. So we just exchanged insurance info. Does this mean nothing will happen, or will my mom go crazy when she finds out? How much of an increase would this cause her insurance to go up? What are the circumstances that this might cause an extreme insurance hike for a 19 year old?
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: insuranceforcheap.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows lisa martins Thu dale jackson 1
News Miami's Black Political Donors Drowned Out by R... Jul 6 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) Jun 30 gem 15
News Consumers deserve a pausea in FPLa s nuclear pl... May '16 Julie Ann 1
News Florida program steers the mentally ill away fr... May '16 Julie Ann 1
News Memorial Day on Miami Beach ends with big crowd... May '16 Julie Ann 1
News Stray Rats Plays No Games In Its 2016 Summer Dr... May '16 Julie Ann 1
More from around the web