Boycott Battles: Do They Really Work?

Feb 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

When Coach Sue Sylvester says "Boycott Amway," you'd better listen - or you could end up with the Glee villain's signature referee whistle jammed in your ear.

Comments
61 - 64 of 64 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#94 Feb 27, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're too stupid to realize what is up. You heard something that sounded good once and you parrot it back, but you're not capable of THOUGHT which would make you realize you are misapplying it.
If you're having a legitimate argument, and ALL the other person can do is call you names, then you have a point.
But - number one - first, you have to make a legitimate argument. You people don't do that.
Number two: if the other person substantively answers you - AND ALSO calls you names, that doesn't mean they "can't" make an argument. They did. AND they called you names, probably because you deserved it or it felt good to call you that name.
See, smart people can do both - tell you why you're wrong, and then express anger by calling you a dickhead.
Don't mistake that for a victory on your part. That's just something parents tell stupid kids so they don't feel bad. You're old enough to know that now.
SniKKKers is nothing if not consistent in demonstrating witlessness, and just a smidgen shy of being smart enough to be embarrassed by his/her/its own stupidity.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#96 Feb 27, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C says: Seriously? Those are your facts? Well, some of them are almost true.
Really, almost true?? Implying they're false. I hate to disillusion you, but they're all true.
Tony: First of all, calling us "you queers" is disrespectful
Good to know
Tony: many gay people have anal sex.(So do many straight people.)
Really, many? Try about 95% yea there's straight people that has tried it and maybe some like it, not near as many as you would have people believe. You see, there's no reason to play in a filthy mud hoIe when there's a nice park right next door.
Not really interested in your life history, but tks just the same.
Tony: Now, don't get me wrong, there were blow jobs galore LOL.
At least you admit to at least one fact (shock)
Tony: But the whole "without washing it" thing - nah. Now, I've met people who have done that. I don't, but you're claiming "MOST" people do that as a "FACT" so I'll have to call bullpucky on that one unless you have some proof.
I'm glad you don't, but some? FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces.
Tony: What's bizarre is that #1 you think these are insults and #2 your abnormal obsession with them.
LOL no, I know it's not an insult to Queers, cause that's what they enjoy and what they do. I point this out because that's a big part in why straight people find homosexuality repulsive. Any person on here that downs or talks against homosexuality is either called a Queer themselves or is told they are obsessed with it or both. I am neither.
Tony: See, this is where you hang yourself up. To me, as a gay man, I think eating p@ssy has to be the most disgusting thing a human can do. However, I'm not 14 years old, so I don't run around going "eeew groooosssss how do you do that omg omg you're so gross!!"
Of course not, cause your group are the ones that are different from the majority. You all have to gain acceptance, not the other way around. I know a lot more people are coming around, for various reasons, and not all because they actually agree with it. Then there's some that will never accept it.
Tony: Normal straight men don't do that. They are too busy thinking about themselves getting laid.
LOL there's nothing normal about anyone being on topix saying the same thing, day in day out, whether they're straight or gay. But because they are and they do, it's amusing at the very least. As for busy thinking about getting laid, I get my share and more of p@ssy. Not desperate like a lot of people.
That first sentence, last paragraph describes YOU. And no, you are not even amusing.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#98 Feb 28, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony C says: Seriously? Those are your facts? Well, some of them are almost true.
Really, almost true?? Implying they're false. I hate to disillusion you, but they're all true.
Incorrect, of course, stupid. Try again.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#99 Feb 28, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As for busy thinking about getting laid, I get my share and more of p@ssy. Not desperate like a lot of people.
I seriously doubt that (so much I am literally LOL)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Manager: Miami Beach services are first-ra... Aug 21 BigBill 2
The Truth About Recycling Jul '14 StephDad 1
Exile activist arrested in alleged fraud Jul '14 Edward 4
Poll: Support for warmer relations with Cuba gr... Jun '14 Devin Blades 6
Miami Beach Becomes First City in Florida To Of... Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 2
Miami-Dade leaders consider Parcel B Jun '14 Doc Proper 1
Anti-Gay Activist Anita Bryant 'Makes Me Think ... Jun '14 Wondering 19
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••