NY car insurance question for a new d...

NY car insurance question for a new driver?

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
NY car insurance question for a new driver?
-
Okay, I ve had my permit for like a year because I didn t have a car to care if I had a license or not. Now that I m getting a car. I was wondering how about how much insurance would cost. I have to wait a couple weeks from the car insurance place so please no "get a quote"

I just want an approximate estimate of about how much it would cost. I don t have drivers ed or anything. Just a license at 17 on my parents insurance. I would have my own car but it d be on their insurance so that s 3 cars on 1 insurer. The car I am going to get is a 84 Volvo wagon.

Please just a month average price of how much more my parents insurance would go up.( like they pay 100 and it d be 250/mo. So i pay 150 a month.) something like that.

I just want to know if my job will cover my own difference

Thankyou.
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hope they find out more on trump Feb '17 could be a trump... 1
News Woman kicked off train for singing (Mar '13) Feb '17 Phartolomew 26
God Bless America Feb '17 Fake News 2
News 3 important factors to weigh when valuing and s... Feb '17 Fake News 1
News Activism is now a thing in Miami-Dade a " keep ... Feb '17 More Obama Phones 5
News Accused Fake Doc Bonds Out In Bizarre Butt Enha... (Nov '11) Feb '17 beatlesinafog 7
Miami Dade County Criminal Mugshots and Arrest... (Sep '16) Jan '17 Thetruth0100 3
More from around the web