The Nuclear GEORGE MICHAEL "Praying f...

The Nuclear GEORGE MICHAEL "Praying for time"

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Yes to day while I was at TOPS in Mexico Yes the Deli clerk sat out side as I walked in smoking her cig with that sneer on her fac....I was just shopping along not caring about anything when a comment was made about "the musics not effecting her" Actually I was singing it...GEORGE MICHAELS "Praying For Time" was playing..
a song about lost hope that cannot seem to renew itself as GOD anywhere in the world today..The lyircs "He's not comeing back because he has no children to come back for" to how off it all Gid stopped keeping score" and then it hit me off my poist yesterday about how this song that yes I have on CD was in sync with "Faith" the windchime I have also YES right here still in New Haven also a George Micheal song..I bought it while at Beverly Davis's when all this "GEORGE MICHEAL" doom was upon me.

So I concived I was supposed to frightened by the use of the song or the "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" of it at that moment..and he talk that came with it to remind me..I am sure TOPS music comes by satelite also..

Today at 9:37am while getting ready to leave for he store the VIBRATION sounds began very slight..I was talking alone to me about the death of woman who was my mothers neighbor NO not Tanya Mellon..YES there was another one also..who lived right acorss the street..She was killed in an accident at the end of the road by the 176 end almost in front of the home that was Tanya Mellons home..

Later her boyfriend who was younger than her owuld take up with her daughter and move into a new mobile across the street where she had lived..The arrangement did last long..the new trailer was destroyed pretty much by endless parties and well..all summer long..and in about a year and half the bank was on them for payments form talk made..I was not living at my mothers at this time and still had my Jeep...this was he time frame of the PIT BULL that very trailer on me and my mothers dog..That nearly killed her dog..I was leaving for work one day when a very intimidating PIT BULL came into my mothers yard as I walked to my Jeep..I immediately fromt he dogs stance and expression told the female who was with him "You better get that dog" as he approached me with an unfriendly mannor ..she yells back from adistance "he does not bite" I did not believe her..Just then my mothers little dog came around the house to the front..and the PIT BULL charged at him..Needless to say the dog ran and the Pit bull followed ignoring the girls calls..seconds later I heard the yelps of my mothers dog and knew..I ran to the back of the house and the PIT BULL had my mothers dog by the neck shaking him to kill him..The dog was in attack mode and commnd was going to get him to release my mothers dog who was being attack by this dog on my mothers deack the dog has gone right up on it grab ger dog..the femalwe who was walking him was useless. My first inclination was o grab a knife and cut the PIT BILLS throat to release its grip on the helpless dog of my mothers..My father was having a fit and grabbing the pit bull...All the female would do is scream "Don't kill my dog" as I came to the door with a knife..The pit bull let go..My mothers dog was near dead..This is the same dog my father neat one day after my mother blamed it for how she backed into my parked jeep one day that was about 30 feet behind her van when she went the full length of the driveway in "reverse" before hitting it..They took it out on the dog.

continued..Granbys uselsss dog control officers..
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2013
My father was so upset about this incident as the dog lay so limp infront of us..with a nog hile in his neck ...just as small Yorky Terrier no more than 8 pds in weight..My father called dog control and was so upset by them also he hung up...So I called them back and insisted they do something ..I argueed with the female officer on the phone of how the dog unleahsed came onto out property and did this attack..She showed up BUT was powerless other than to warn..I don't know if police did anything ..My parents footed the bill for the vet..I shit you not it went on just this way..I told the female dog officer if that dog attack again..all she warned was WE could be introble if we hurt the dog..I told if he does it again since you have no control of dogs inthis area..there will be vet bill for that PIT BULL like
or not..

SO YES in South Granby dogs can come on your property and attack your dog BUT you cannot hurt the attacking DOG was how she explained it to me and my father..or I could be charged...bullshit next time I WILL hurt the dog anyway..I kid you NOT this is what went on and how..My mother had no interest in her dogs well being it was either an Mothers Day or CHRIS T MAS gift from Jerry anyway and it was unwanted.

My father was so mad..

As I see it this dog saved me from a PIT BILL attack..

Now years later while at SUNOCO AKA Charlie Gasko I would learn WHO owned the PIT BULL..One of my coworkers now her name was Ange..YES Tammy Rowes friend at SUNOCO who had the sexual issues "similiar" to those in my family..That Tammy Rowe had planned to use as a " She thought I was talking about her" and started talking about her family" cover plan Tammy Rowe had..Ange hung out across the street at the new party trailer also..Rhonda Raponi had been over there a few times also while she was still with Jerry..

YES I have lots of "association" stories during the years of all of this...Not just "those cops" issues.. By 2005 under the circumstances of my Jeep and my sister CHRIS VICKERY BOWER I was living in an apt under Tammy Rowe by April 2005 at a 151 address..AKA an 11-5 birthday-ROGUE clue.

So the "soundtrack: to day was a maybe we should all be praying for time" mental game..Do "HE" and "they" feel threatend right now? NO They're gonna do it anyway" ? is WHERE?

They are just having fun with me right now..mind games..from the talk of the male at TOPS ..don't think it was an employee..the "music is was not effecting her" "Praying For Time Played..GEORGE MICHAEL...

Now the "sex" issue linked to G Michael ...NO he's NOT a sex offender..NO he got caught a public bathroom...YES he's gay and no hes not a sex offender..was a BIG HUGE taunt at me back in Fulton off the "Listen to the music she plays" "sex offenders" It swayed me none..Sex and drugs IS rock and roll....not sex offenders...
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2013
So from Onondaga Co.s FITZPATRICK to Oswego County's FITZPATRICK links and others.."HE" reminded me fo his massive pwer plans again...and wanted my "effecting" reaction the "soundtrack" music clues..I'm used to this...I'm NOT saying "HE" and "they" won't do it ..I know "HE" and "they" better than that..

According to the deadly scumbags.. I would have "no vehicle to get away with" when ti happens..This was inthe time frame they repoed my Jeep..just after Tammy Rowe moved out and the mental games began on it.."why Tammy Rowe left the state" claims..

Those deadly scumbags in Fulton thought they were playing mind games with me..NO they were taunting the future...They even did the POP charade just like in the movie Morgan Freeman - Ben Affleck..about a nuclear bomb being dropped on the SUPER BOWL where the US president was watching the game...The Sum Of All we hang right now in Morgan Freeman's GONE BABY GONE "association" "scene" Check out the date Morgan Freeman died.."They" claimed he "would not get involved."
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
But hey don't listen to me "HE" and my mother Dorothy say I'm "crazy."
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2013
The Sum Of All Fears...origin...a old years ago nuclear bomb is found that was a misfire during a past overseas war...Batimore is the new destination location by terrorist with it in the "Perfect" CIA analyst Morgan Freeman a William Cabot character movie name races unsuccessfully with Ben Afleck to prevent the tradgedy on American soil..The Superbowl..a "Backeyed Peas" WIL I AM" series of charades I went though while living at my mothers..where that years main crop down the road at the massive muck farm was Black eyed peas..also that years superbowl halftime show..I shit you not..

I had mentioned YES to Charlie Hunter at TOPS many years ago...If they ever stuck a superbowk imagine how many these IRANIANS the issue then would kill..YES I did say it ..all they had to do was blow a superbowl or stadium concert etc..
instead of the sneaky little things comnpared to this they were doing..that became a muslim attack on the twin towers..

YES I did say it...was before 1996..way before I was still on days..I know some terrorist attack sparked the conversation..can't recall which one..well can't do anything about it now..Who am I going to tell? "HE" let anyone talk to me.. and neither will my mother..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candidates target early voters in U.S. presiden... 6 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 8
News Bob Dylan wins Nobel Prize in Literature Oct 14 bravo 1
Miami Dade County Criminal Mugshots and Arrest... Sep 25 Jacob 2
News Florida finds Zika in trapped mosquitoes, the f... Sep '16 Captain Yesterday 1
News The Latest: Reid: Congress must approve funds t... Aug '16 Think About It 9
News Kendall Rapist: Miami-Dade police announced the... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Niurca 461
News Florida's unemployment rate hit 8.6 percent in ... (Mar '09) Aug '16 USA USA 45
More from around the web