Kendall Rapist: Miami-Dade police ann...

Kendall Rapist: Miami-Dade police announced the arrest of Willi...

There are 461 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Kendall Rapist: Miami-Dade police announced the arrest of Willi.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police say a man has been arrested in connection with 8 sexual assaults dating back to the 1990's and that he may eventually be linked to as many as 18 attacks, according to local television reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

NO TIN HATS HERE

Miami Beach, FL

#464 Dec 25, 2012
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? You need to get your thoughts organized before posting or stop writing in riddles so bloggers understand where you are coming from. I understand maybe you are addressing someone specific who will get your meaning but the rest of us just read you as incoherent!
(YOU ARE V-E-R-Y ASTUTE, "EINSTEIN"--IT IS ENTIRELY "AN INSIDE GRUDGE REMARK"-AND UNLESS THIS IS COMMUNIST RUSSIA-I MAY PLAY ANY GAME I SO CHOOSE ON THE CHESSBOARD!!!)
NO TIN HATS HERE

Miami Beach, FL

#465 Dec 25, 2012
DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE JOURNALISTS TELL YOU ABOUT SEX CRIMES IN THIS TOWN-EHHH? IF I WERE TO REVEAL THE HARD-CORE FACTS OF SOME OF THIS-NOT ONLY WOULD HEADS ROLL, AND CREDIBILITY FALL FLAT---"YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!
Xxxxxx

Miami, FL

#466 Dec 27, 2012
NO TIN HATS HERE wrote:
DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE JOURNALISTS TELL YOU ABOUT SEX CRIMES IN THIS TOWN-EHHH? IF I WERE TO REVEAL THE HARD-CORE FACTS OF SOME OF THIS-NOT ONLY WOULD HEADS ROLL, AND CREDIBILITY FALL FLAT---"YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"!
Lets see does heads!
XXX

Orlando, FL

#467 Jun 19, 2013
I bet you his wife is no longer by his side...smart move!
interested

United States

#468 Jun 19, 2013
XXX wrote:
I bet you his wife is no longer by his side...smart move!
I would like to know who u r that u know so much
XXX

Orlando, FL

#469 Jun 28, 2013
Who I am does not matter. She has clearly moved on and has a new man...GOOD FOR HER!
Xxxxxx

Miami, FL

#470 Jun 29, 2013
I am glad Niurka has moved on, how are the girls?
XXX

Orlando, FL

#471 Jul 10, 2013
Don't know..
Niurca

United States

#472 Aug 10, 2013
XXX wrote:
Who I am does not matter. She has clearly moved on and has a new man...GOOD FOR HER!
How would you know if a have someone in my life, how would you know if I moved on ?
Niurca

United States

#473 Aug 10, 2013
Xxxxxx wrote:
I am glad Niurka has moved on, how are the girls?
I don't know you to be saying how my girls are doing
Xxxxxx

Miami, FL

#474 Aug 11, 2013
Niurca wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know you to be saying how my girls are doing
Trust we are not close friends but u know me and I know u and I always thought u were a very nice person, this is all a huge shame, and I just hope
And wish u guide your kids into a Better life and a better future.
Niurca

United States

#475 Aug 14, 2013
Xxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust we are not close friends but u know me and I know u and I always thought u were a very nice person, this is all a huge shame, and I just hope
And wish u guide your kids into a Better life and a better future.
If you know me call me. And my girls I am leading them to the correct path
Xxxxxx

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476 Aug 15, 2013
Niurca wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know me call me. And my girls I am leading them to the correct path
That's all that's really important; I truly wish u the best !
Niurca

Miami, FL

#477 Sep 26, 2013
Xxxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all that's really important; I truly wish u the best !
Thank you, even though I dont know who you are
miamimiami

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#478 Feb 5, 2015
Good thing Niurca divorced him. I just hope his kids will be okay. He is such scum!
GodisGood

Homestead, FL

#479 Jun 20, 2015
Just deserts wrote:
And and the charges keep piling up!! I hope the victims get the justice they deserve!!
I hope he is sent to prison for the rest of his life. I deserve justice so does his other victims. When I came home from work and saw two detectives in my drive way talking to my boyfriend and they told me this animal was captured I was shaking and crying. I felt relief, but it still does not take away the pain, fear and the memories I have had for all these years. He changed my life. I never thought something like that would happen to me and I still cant. I wish I would have fought but I was so scared. I blamed myself because if I just would have or should have. I don't wish this on anyone. As much as his family loves him they must know he is guilty and just like I have to live with this for the rest of my life he has to pay with his and never be able to change someone's life like that ever again. I get subpoenas in the mail and it is a constant remember of what happened to me all those years ago. I have read comments by his family and friends and I understand but understand we are victims because of him. They say time heals all wounds and there is truth in that because I don't have the nightmares anymore just the memories and the fear. God bless the other victims and his family.
Be better

Miami, FL

#480 Aug 24, 2015
The evidence is overwhelming. Let the punishment fit the crimes. Hitler was a good leader for the Germans who weren't Jewish, should he be absolved of his atrocities due to that fact. Let this animal rape your child and then tell me how good a man you think he is afterwards. Trust me, he is getting no consideration in jail.
dopedealer123

Hialeah, FL

#481 Mar 11, 2016
[email protected] this convo nd the lady is right frfr yall just want to be known nd tell a story yall don't really knoe if that was me yall lied on yall all would have got yall a$$ beat.... nd that's on my dead homies...get off the lady d*ck nd go talk nd tell tales about yall on life instead of trying to [email protected] someone else life up !
Xxxxxxx

Miami, FL

#482 Apr 23, 2016
Alright
1. People who knew him well called him Angel. I was his neighbor. He was a sweet man who took care of me when I was little. I was the same age as his daughter. He loved his family. A lot. He got caught bc he robbed a house. His wife didn't know shit. He raped while they were dating, and they mysteriously stopped in 1992. He married her in 1992. She had no idea. They caught him through his DNA, and she still refused to believe it. She did not want to believe it. She lost almost everything trying to prove his innocence. She loved him and was heartbroken when she finally came to the realization that he was guilty. She hasn't spoken to him in years. She doesn't talk about him. She didn't know. No one knew. He's sick. He loved his family, but he's sick. He doesn't deserve anyone's pity, but stop acting like you knew anything about his family.
Wishing you stregnth

Miami, FL

#484 Aug 17, 2016
Niurka, I knew him too. He was my high school boyfriend and he was in trouble back then also. I had no idea what he was up to. His eventual arrest (maybe his first arrest) broke my heart and his family sent him to live in New York for a while. He seemed like a really great guy and he was very loving to me and his family (grandma, sister, son and mom). I am so sorry for you...what a hell you must have gone through and are probably still going through. He always had a dark side. Who would have guessed it was this dark. My heart hurts for you and your children. We don't know each other I know, but I know and saw the good in him that you must have seen too. The biggest of hugs to you and your family. I hope that your life is in a better and peaceful place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEPORT All Illegal Aliens Jul 21 LolMDCisHere 2
News Protesters Demand Curbelo, Diaz-Balart Hold Tow... May '17 Lifeguard 1
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... May '17 CodeTalker 2
hope they find out more on trump Feb '17 could be a trump... 1
News Woman kicked off train for singing (Mar '13) Feb '17 Phartolomew 26
God Bless America (Feb '17) Feb '17 Fake News 2
News 3 important factors to weigh when valuing and s... Feb '17 Fake News 1
More from around the web