Infiniti g35 coupe insurance cost?

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
-
Im looking to buy my first car YAY my parents agrred that they would put a down payment if i get a NEW never used car they only thing i have to do is pay the rest of it off in the length. but i dont want it to be to expensive and what not, so i was looking at a a infiniti g35 coupe between 04-06 used under
car specs

all are under 100,000 miles
range from 50,000-88k

could you give me an estamite how much insurance would come to, b/c the cars are under12k so buying it will be really easy.
im 17 full licence only drive to work,school, and home so i would say only about 40 miles a month
Both my parents have outstanding drving records (they only pay 440 every 6 months)
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: insuranceforcheap.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami's Long, Weird History of Animal Abuse Cases Nov 30 Knock off purse s... 12
News Justice Department To Monitor Polls In Florida Nov '16 Vote 4 Green Party 1
News Florida Health Zika update, November 4: Eight n... Nov '16 Trump WWIII 1
News Florida's unemployment rate hit 8.6 percent in ... (Mar '09) Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 46
dont forget to go vote for hillary to maybe st... Nov '16 Hillary Sucks Vomit 2
News Candidates target early voters in U.S. presiden... Oct '16 Treasure3708 13
News Bob Dylan wins Nobel Prize in Literature Oct '16 bravo 1
More from around the web