How much should my daughter get for h...

How much should my daughter get for her personal injury claim?

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
How much should my daughter get for her personal injury claim?
-
A little over a year ago, I backed into my 23 month old daughter with the our car. A few months later our car insurance called and offered to settle her claim for $850. We were suprised that my daughter would get anything since I was the one that hit her. Our insurance explained that it was just like her getting hit by someone else, or me hitting another child. We wanted to make sure all her medical bills were being taken care of and our car insurance said yes they would. But we found out they didn t know everything she had been through and what her injuries were. Now our car insurance has all the bills and the medical reports from the hospitals that she went to. Tomorrow they are suppose to call and offer a new settlement. My wife called around to both hospitals and both ambulance companies that we used and all the bills were about $10,000. Were not greedy, but we want to make sure my daughter gets all the money she should. That s what the insurance is for after all.
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: insuranceforcheap.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEPORT All Illegal Aliens Jul 21 LolMDCisHere 2
News Protesters Demand Curbelo, Diaz-Balart Hold Tow... May '17 Lifeguard 1
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... May '17 CodeTalker 2
hope they find out more on trump Feb '17 could be a trump... 1
News Woman kicked off train for singing (Mar '13) Feb '17 Phartolomew 26
God Bless America Feb '17 Fake News 2
News 3 important factors to weigh when valuing and s... Feb '17 Fake News 1
More from around the web