Car insurance Whats cheaper Please?

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Anonymous

Matawan, NJ

#1 Feb 25, 2013
-
Hello. I m over 25. I want to buy a 2001 V8 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe. I heard the V8 insurance cost more then a V6. And that a convertable is cheaper then a Coupe, these all true? I heard a couple people say they pay around 150 a month for a convertable mustang. Would that car be about 150 a month? I have a clean driving record. Got my lisence under a year ago too. I want to put my GF on it too. We live together. Is that going to make the price alot more too? Any one know about how much that would cost, shes 23.

Would it be alot cheaper if us 2 got, say a Mustang Coupe V6? Or a Mustang V6 convertable? Which is the cheapest? It would seem the V6 convertable would be the cheapest.

Any help or info would be highly helpful. Just trying to get some ideas on how much it would cost before I went out and bought the car.
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DEPORT All Illegal Aliens Jul '17 LolMDCisHere 2
News Protesters Demand Curbelo, Diaz-Balart Hold Tow... May '17 Lifeguard 1
News Rep. Ros-Lehtinen, 1st Cuban-American in Congre... May '17 CodeTalker 2
hope they find out more on trump Feb '17 could be a trump... 1
News Woman kicked off train for singing (Mar '13) Feb '17 Phartolomew 26
God Bless America (Feb '17) Feb '17 Fake News 2
News 3 important factors to weigh when valuing and s... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Fake News 1
More from around the web