Yes 4B370 is his NYS Lic plate..

Yes 4B370 is his NYS Lic plate..

Posted in the Miami Dade County Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Yes it is as comments have ben made lately...YES we did get the dog harnesses at the Oswego Thrifty shop...YES he has oicked up the 4 food groups BASS fising t shirt and another there also...YES. I heave heard an employye there is being used and lied ot to place these items as a scapegoat for a past employee doings.."White VS hispanic" I know what the t shirts are..a spite at me placement...It's they Boat and fishing plan but not for me clues..

YES I have gone some major heel since I have met my Bf...who can stick up for himself well..that is true..but he seems to know when to zig and zag when he needs too...

Right now the other side is hell bent I will now dies from aspertame and other art. sweetner consumption..in addition to forcing us into the slumlord situation..that scumbags taunt is not over with yet...My BF unable to come through again with common sense and with out a fight from me as to how serious the mold probelm was..I was powerless to move out on my own..Maybe he all along wanted me to call DSS and plead for emergency shelter..could be..as part of the "they" plan...I just dont know anymore..

As JOHN NY and his 3-19- wife clue is headed back to NY now in the 14 th year time frame...for me a well connected direction to the 1929.40...3-20-05 ALLSTATE damage total where you take the deadly CHRITNE VICKERY BOWER 9-29 birthday "in the middle" out ...That clue began as the almost exact TIME of Utica Officer Thomas Lindseys death on 4-12-07 after a "trick" set up on him on Neilson St. That now leave the 1 and 4 as a 14 YEAR clue because "zero's mean nothing."

YES my BF does get hassled and threatened BUT he plays into it...and I find what he allowed our slumlord NED WALT to do to be inexcusable as I had told him from the start.. and my BF does not and will even try to understand my anger..with "well it's over now" atttude...NO actually it's NOT over yet..

So am I dying or not ..it's back to the Drs I go..I don't think a dental xray is a good thing right now..and I will have to tell them that..I think this is the TIME part of Maegan Bucks talk in 2008...since YES I did just come off an MRI that all clear according to medical staff except for the sinusitis(Mold will do that) So I will now go back to my Dr and talk in deatil about any issues I have now..BUT right now I fell pretty good...Is this the calm before the next health issue set up on me storm? These are reality's I live with every day in additon to what deadly scumbags do to me day in and day out in the motions and planning of "THE THRILL OF THE KILL" that YOU all seem to love watching go on....

Is my BF a coward? Yes he is..Do I expect him to stand up for me on any issues ? NO He can barely stand up for himself..The promises made by deadly scumbags pushes him a "gain" direction off it all..

The comment was made the other day that if he buys me "new clothes" other than what little now I find at Thriffty Shops..such deadly GOD shops.."They" "will get him fired"..
From what I can tell they claim to "get him fired" for something everyday..as he so nears his retirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miami Dade County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spend more than half your income on rent? You'r... 15 hr Even Obama Sucked 16
News This teacher married her girlfriend. Then she w... Feb 11 Rainbow Kid 4
News Miami's Black Political Donors Drowned Out by R... (Jul '16) Jan '18 BigBill 4
News How to get medical marijuana in Florida Nov '17 buzzkillhankhill 1
News South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) Nov '17 gem 18
DEPORT All Illegal Aliens (Jul '17) Oct '17 Fredfreaka Wilson 4
News Miami woman delivers her own baby because Irma'... Sep '17 Stop Fake News 2
More from around the web