Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 9 comments on the www.justicefordavidcamm.com story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, www.justicefordavidcamm.com reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. www.justicefordavidcamm.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.justicefordavidcamm.com.

“If you can't beat em join em!!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 12, 2008
The Indiana Supreme Court has this cas now. They could take up to a year to rule.
They have had this case since March 2008.

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2008
During the Holidays for me, I always think of David and his Family.
This is such a tragedy for all of them. Please again remember them all in your prayers.

I also pray the Supreme Court rules soon in his favor.

Merry CHRISTmas to all!

“Georgetown, IN News and Other ”

Since: Jul 07

Louisville

#3 Jan 7, 2009
You write an article then make two comments about your own article????

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2009
Yes I did. Why? Do you have a problem with ME commenting on my own article??
RRR

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Ky Southern Belle wrote:
Yes I did. Why? Do you have a problem with ME commenting on my own article??
Unusual.
Little Dove

Glasgow, KY

#6 May 18, 2009
INNOCENT. Is all I have to say.
r u kidding

Glasgow, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2010
This guy is guilty as sin!!!! I hope he rots in jail!

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2010
He is getting another trial!
waiting 4 guilty verdict

Taylorsville, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2010
this man has got away with this for too long. hopefully he will get his new trail and finally do the time for his crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey Todd Shaw Sep 24 curious 2
I Miss U (Nov '12) Aug '16 Unity 2
Echo Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 1
News Metcalfe deputy Thompson arrested (Jan '10) Jun '16 A guy 37
to be wed (Sep '10) May '16 Purple--yellow 3
News Harley Elizabeth Hawkins wins E/MC Chamber Scho... Apr '16 Lucy Jane Ann 1
Scott Gentry (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cop 1
More from around the web