Howard pleads not guilty

Mar 2, 2010 Full story: Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

Roy Howard, a former employee of the Barren-Metcalfe County Emer-gency Medical Service and local law enforcement for numerous agencies, was arraigned on felony and misdemeanor forgery counts Monday morning.

Full Story

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 11, 2010
another junkie that the court system will let off with a smack on the hand .... thats great way to go Barren co. court ,,, nice to know that if your a druggie you will get off with no jail time ,,, a former cop, should be made an example of give him some time....
old mom

Glasgow, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2010
--how sam but true--u can do anything in Glasgow if you got MONEY--and u go free!!!!if you are aregular joe-they send you to prison
In the County

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2010
look and see how many go to the pen.nobody goes from around here.you make meth you get caught.you get out make more and get caught a few more times.these meth people get a free ticket to get out of jail.
hotrodfan

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 12, 2010
Pre trial set for Sep and actual trial set for Oct-2010. I like how it has been over a year and this hasn't see an actual trial. I bet all he gets in 2 years probation with no jail time.
Scared

Cave City, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2010
In the County wrote:
look and see how many go to the pen.nobody goes from around here.you make meth you get caught.you get out make more and get caught a few more times.these meth people get a free ticket to get out of jail.
Yes, true, then they go out and do whatever it takes to do more meth. manufacture, steal, kill, whatever... No safety anymore. You would think they would find a way to stop the insanity. What about our rights to live without fear from situations just like this! What about those people and children threatened by the addicts? It makes people crazy, to do things that they wouldn't before they started using. It eats away at their souls until there is nothing but darkness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa creason Nov 25 ifiwantedutoknowi... 1
Metcalfe County Drug Arrests Nov '14 just bcuz 1
Busted Oct '14 furious 1
Metcalfe County Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 1
Terri Shoemaker, 56, Edmonton, KY (Mar '14) Mar '14 friend 2
costello family (Feb '14) Feb '14 Good times 1
Metcalfe County and School info. (Jan '11) Sep '13 MCMS Hornet 6
More from around the web