Metcalfe County and School info.

Posted in the Metcalfe County Forum

CShifflett

Scottsville, VA

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Hello,

Trying to find out information on Metcalfe County and the school systems.(Elem.,Middle, & High)
My family and I are planning to move in the area so I wanted to get some details on it.

Thank you for your time.
Anonamous

Cub Run, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2012
If I was you I would send them to a Christian Acadamy Thats how bad public school is I was Bullied and made fun of all the time through out my school years
Anonamous

Cub Run, KY

#3 Mar 15, 2012
the bad thing is I never told my parents Cause I did not want them to worry and the teachers did not care
life

Glasgow, KY

#4 Nov 7, 2012
I took my children out of Metcalfe Co. school,I have nothing nice to say about that school.
Edmonton

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Anonymous is angry becuase his learning disability was not fully understood until recent years. Metcalfe Schoool are improving each year. We now have a state of the art middle and intermediate school. In just a few year we will see what a good school we have
MCMS Hornet

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Best school ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lisa creason Nov 25 ifiwantedutoknowi... 1
Metcalfe County Drug Arrests Nov '14 just bcuz 1
Busted Oct '14 furious 1
Metcalfe County Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 1
Terri Shoemaker, 56, Edmonton, KY (Mar '14) Mar '14 friend 2
costello family (Feb '14) Feb '14 Good times 1
For Kentucky HeadHunters, entering Hall of Fame... (Apr '13) May '13 sounds like to me 10
More from around the web