Man found guilty in rape of young girl

Man found guilty in rape of young girl

There are 168 comments on the Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Man found guilty in rape of young girl. In it, Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY reports that:

A jury recommended a Glasgow man spend 35 years in prison after finding him guilty on Thursday of raping of 9-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
strange

Glasgow, KY

#168 Jan 22, 2009
everyone needs to read this
concerned

Fishers, IN

#169 Apr 13, 2011
its so sad that people cant turn their back that some pervert as this will hurt your kids.i was raped at 11 yrs. old and i can tell you it ruin my life.people dont realize the effect it has on the ones it happens to.i feel with all my heart for this child and her mother.no matter what he ggot it will never make up for the pain the child will live with.death is too good for him and god dooesnt take child molesters'my prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter.people are cruel but these are the ones that hasnt had to go throughthe pain.god bless you all.concerned
concerned

Fishers, IN

#170 Apr 15, 2011
id like to know how the little girl is doing. ithink and pray for her every day.i hope she is ok.god bless her.concerned
Fatkidslaginreal life

Glasgow, KY

#171 Apr 26, 2011
I hope they castrate the dude.
you pray

Glasgow, KY

#172 Apr 26, 2011
concerned wrote:
id like to know how the little girl is doing. ithink and pray for her every day.i hope she is ok.god bless her.concerned
didnt this happen like 3 years ago?
good gosh

Glasgow, KY

#173 Apr 26, 2011
Cassandra Scott wrote:
well yes I understand that nicole is dealling with a lot. She also knows that i stood by Robbie for over a year beacause i found it really hard to believe. I have the right to speak up and give my own oppion and i`m sorry if it hurts you. You know how much i love him and i always will but the facts are the facts baby and i`m sorry for hurting your family i know that they have been good to me I have also been really good to them i`m sorry that this happened but it did and as far as me going back to my ex that is not true yes i`m seeing someone and it took me a long time to even look at another man and the guy that i see is a really good guy and after all this honey i have no choice to divorce him put yourself in my shoes its really hard for me i`M REALLY SORRY I LOVE YOUR FAMILY I WISH THAT THIS WOULD NEVER HAD HAPPENED BUT WHAT I CHOOSE TO POST ABOUT rOBBIE IT IS MY BUISNESS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THE MAN THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE aND as of right now he is still my husband all i can say if you don`t like what i post stop reading this forum
LOL...only here would someone say they will always love the child molester.
concerned

Fishers, IN

#174 Apr 27, 2011
if this had been your daughter? would you feel the same?think about it.we live to regret things we say and do.this little girl may never be able to love any one the way she deserves too.hes not the one that counts she is.he doesnt need praise he needs to be on his knees the rest of his days.
mary

Glasgow, KY

#175 Apr 28, 2011
The is a discusting story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Echo Music Thread (Jun '16) Jan '18 Musikologist 3
Max Rowe Jan '18 Cheating pos 1
News Ex-Kentucky judge reprimanded for stance on gay... Dec '17 Christaliban 2
News Judge who's against gay adoption misses discipl... Dec '17 NE Jade 2
Met[h]calfe County Nov '17 Steven G 2
News Hearing set for judge who refused to handle gay... Nov '17 Logic Analysis 4
News Kentucky judge who refused to handle gay adopti... Oct '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
More from around the web