Man found guilty in rape of young girl

A jury recommended a Glasgow man spend 35 years in prison after finding him guilty on Thursday of raping of 9-year-old girl.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
SickOfSOBS

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 25, 2008
They should cut his thing off then stick it in his own a$$ then hang him!
Madelyn

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2008
If he did it yes.
Have you read the whole story though?
He also made statements saying that he had caught her grandfather doing inappropriate things.
Who's to say it wasn't him?
pamela

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2008
i say it wasnt him im the wife and i know for a fact he used my husband to cover his ass,, you should of heard the testimony of his cell mate that would change your tune
Cassandra Scott

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2008
Madelyn wrote:
If he did it yes.
Have you read the whole story though?
He also made statements saying that he had caught her grandfather doing inappropriate things.
Who's to say it wasn't him?
Well I`m to say it wasn`t another guy Robbie is my husband and i remember what he told me He tried to say it was someone else just to try and get his ass out of trouble. The man he is accussing I have no problem leaving my children with that statement was a sad attemp to get away with what he had done
Madelyn

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2008
I read the article. I know what is publicly stated. It hasn't changed my tune.

If he did it, it's horrible and he deserves what he gets, as well as what they will do to him in prison.

If he didn't, that's sad.
Cassandra Scott

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2008
well you probably know him. but sure ass hell not as well as i do your probably one of those people who instead of taking the blame for your own actions you would much rather blame it on someone else just like he tried to do
Madelyn

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jul 26, 2008
Oh yes, because I associate with the Scotts.

I do not. I actually don't know him at all. I do know about the reputation that precedes him however, and it's not pleasant.

I also am looking at things from a side standpoint.

I'm sure you're upset, as is natural for someone that goes through a thing such as this, but I'm merely stating my opinion. Don't like it? Sorry to you.

I did not, how ever, defend him or bash him for that matter.
Cassandra Scott

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 26, 2008
Well i gueese everyone is intitled to thier own opinion. You just have no idea what i have had to go through so many things have gone through my head including it had to be someone else because my husband thae man I married couldn`t possibley have done something so horrible. I finally had to face the truth I watched my 9 year old niece get on the stand and tell everyone that it was Robbie Scott that done this to her and it really bothers me to hear someone defend him
Madelyn

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2008
That would be understandable had I defended. No where did I say that he did not do it, nor did I say he did. I was stating my observations based on what I've read and heard.

I would never 'defend' anyone being charged of rape, be that of a young child or an adult. I also never bash someone if I don't know all of the facts. I was hoping someone else would join in my questions.

I realize it's hard, which is why I didn't ask any generally pressing questions. I'm not out to hurt anyone or make things harder on them for that matter. I'm just inquisitive.
hurt

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#11 Jul 28, 2008
whose husband is it cassandra or pamela? If a child says it, it is 99.9% the truth. the little girl is in my prayers.
April

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2008
hurt wrote:
whose husband is it cassandra or pamela? If a child says it, it is 99.9% the truth. the little girl is in my prayers.
CASSANDRA'S
Distraught Mother

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2008
what happened to american justice. 35years whats that really? 13 on good behavior. and we pay to feed and bath. and give medical attention to this animal. you know my grandpa is a farmer. and i think i agree with him on weeding out the garden. people like that should be put to death the min the courts have convicted him!
redneck

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 28, 2008
Cassandra Scott wrote:
That Mans Name Is ROBBIE SCOTT The Nine Year Old Child IS MY NIECE HE IS A SICK FUCK AND THEY COULDN`T HAVE GAVE HIM A LONG ENOUGH SENTENCE BUT HE WOULD BE 70 IF HE EVER MADE IT THAT LONG AT LEAST SHE FEELS SAFE NOW AND THERE IS NO WORRY OF HIM HURTING ANOTHER CHILD EVER AGAIN
Well you know what they are saying about Barren County.You can rape and get just a little time but you can damn sure get away with murder! Thats bad! People all over this state are talking.
Nic_baba

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2008
i meant to say NOT GUILTY of this charge.
IM SO UPSET READING THIS SHIT I CANT EVEN TYPE!
left glasgow

Cave City, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2008
poor girl. poor child.
what a family.
needs prayer.
poor girl.
poor child.
what a family.
Heaven help her.
PAMELA

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2008
nicole,i know your upset its understandable..if your going to give the facts at least give the right ones if my grandaughter has acused others before why has it not been in the news because of the fact it never happened..my grandaughter has had a very tramatic year of having to live with this.. im sorry this happened to your family but im not the least bit sorry for what your uncle got for this crime..
PAMELA

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2008
thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers you have sent her way
Nic_Baba

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2008
yeh yeh..
say what you want.
&& yes the child does need prayers.
and so does an innocent man in the pin for somethign he didnt do.
You know damn good and well that the child has accused others of it.
so tell it all.
YOur family makes me sick. period.

the worst part is, my brotehr has to hear all this about robbie!
Its pathetic!..
but its all goin to bite you in teh butt someday.
Hope your happy!
Next time why dont you try getting a guilty person.
Cassandra Scott

Glasgow, KY

#22 Jul 29, 2008
well yes I understand that nicole is dealling with a lot. She also knows that i stood by Robbie for over a year beacause i found it really hard to believe. I have the right to speak up and give my own oppion and i`m sorry if it hurts you. You know how much i love him and i always will but the facts are the facts baby and i`m sorry for hurting your family i know that they have been good to me I have also been really good to them i`m sorry that this happened but it did and as far as me going back to my ex that is not true yes i`m seeing someone and it took me a long time to even look at another man and the guy that i see is a really good guy and after all this honey i have no choice to divorce him put yourself in my shoes its really hard for me i`M REALLY SORRY I LOVE YOUR FAMILY I WISH THAT THIS WOULD NEVER HAD HAPPENED BUT WHAT I CHOOSE TO POST ABOUT rOBBIE IT IS MY BUISNESS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THE MAN THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE aND as of right now he is still my husband all i can say if you don`t like what i post stop reading this forum

Since: Jul 08

Cave City, KY

#23 Jul 29, 2008
that is so cruel what he did to a young girl how could someone do that its just so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metcalfe County Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 1
Terri Shoemaker, 56, Edmonton, KY (Mar '14) Mar '14 friend 2
costello family (Feb '14) Feb '14 Good times 1
Metcalfe County and School info. (Jan '11) Sep '13 MCMS Hornet 6
For Kentucky HeadHunters, entering Hall of Fame... (Apr '13) May '13 sounds like to me 10
I have a funny smell coming from my kitty (Jan '13) Jan '13 have 4
Metcalfe Schools lay off 14 (May '11) Dec '12 Edmonton 3

Metcalfe County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE