Lifetime Of Work And Success Shared B...

Lifetime Of Work And Success Shared By Kinnairds

There are 5 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Lifetime Of Work And Success Shared By Kinnairds. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Lifetime Of Work And Success Shared By Kinnairds This article first appeared in issue 25, and was written by Geniece Leftwich Marcum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

Great story

Edmonton, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2009
You will be missed ,Ms Lovie.
odglass4u

Glasgow, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2009
yes she will they both are great people
absolutely

Glasgow, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2009
very very good people! A great influence to all who know/knew them.
So true

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2009
Ms. Lovie was a wonderful person as is RT. I loved the story that was in the Columia Magazine.
She will be missed.
sad today

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2009
The kinnards is a well respected family in this community both Lovie and RT some of the nicest people in the community. Lovie will be missed. My prayers are with RT and the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Met[h]calfe County Nov 27 Steven G 2
News Hearing set for judge who refused to handle gay... Nov '17 Logic Analysis 4
News Kentucky judge who refused to handle gay adopti... Oct '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 3
How much land is needed for a double wide Oct '17 Breen 1
Metcalfe County Music Thread (Jul '14) Aug '17 Musikologist 6
Marriott Background Check (Nov '16) Aug '17 Pamgriff 3
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... (Apr '17) May '17 Christian Taliban 28
More from around the web