Barn Lot Theater's production of 'The Nerd' opens tonight

May 8, 2009 Full story: Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY 9

Barn Lot Theater's production of 'The Nerd,' opens tonight as a dinner/theater. Above, from left to right, Rick Barnes, Larry Wilson and Harold Chambers rehearse a scene from the play.

Full Story
Jeffrey

Monroe, LA

#1 May 11, 2009
How is this play? Haven't been yet. Would you suggest just the play or dinner and the play? Have not been to the dinners before, only the plays. How is the dinner set up? Crowded or enjoyable?
just think

Horse Cave, KY

#2 May 11, 2009
Jeffrey wrote:
How is this play? Haven't been yet. Would you suggest just the play or dinner and the play? Have not been to the dinners before, only the plays. How is the dinner set up? Crowded or enjoyable?
I went to the play Friday night.I didn't get the dinner.The play was very good ,I thought.
doxie lover

Glasgow, KY

#3 May 12, 2009
i loved the play it was really funny!!

well worth the monies, now in the past i have had the dinners and they dont give you enough, ithe food was ok nothing great.

i dont do the dinners anymore, but i will try them again, just to give themm another chance.
glasgowbird

Bell Buckle, TN

#4 May 12, 2009
Went over the weekend, great play, very funny!! Larry Wilson is so hilarious in it! The food was ok, but they should consider another caterer next time. Just my opinion.
are you kidding

Clinton, IA

#5 May 12, 2009
i agree Larry Wilso makes the play,went friday night didnt have the dinner but was sold out as i could see, great night out for anyone.
tim

Clinton, IA

#6 May 12, 2009
o goodness LARRY WILSON is the Man,hes one great actor A MUST SEE
mitzie

Glasgow, KY

#7 May 12, 2009
Went to the play Saturday. It was so funny well worth the money. The cast did a great job! If you get a chance
go.
doxie lover

Glasgow, KY

#8 May 12, 2009
if anyone plans on going u need to call ahead

for they have been SOLD OUT every night the show has started!

just to give you all heads up
ella

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 13, 2009
I know serveral of the members of the cast and I can't wait to see the play!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metcalfe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metcalfe County Music Thread (Jul '14) Jan '15 Musikologist 2
lisa creason Nov '14 ifiwantedutoknowi... 1
Metcalfe County Drug Arrests Nov '14 just bcuz 1
Busted Oct '14 furious 1
Terri Shoemaker, 56, Edmonton, KY (Mar '14) Mar '14 friend 2
costello family (Feb '14) Feb '14 Good times 1
Metcalfe County and School info. (Jan '11) Sep '13 MCMS Hornet 6
More from around the web