County backs sheriff on gun laws

County backs sheriff on gun laws

There are 2 comments on the The Grand Junction Sentinel story from Jun 24, 2013, titled County backs sheriff on gun laws. In it, The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that:

Mesa County commissioners listen Monday to comments from an audience member as they adopt a resolution in support of litigation to oveturn the state's new firearms laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grand Junction Sentinel.

crazyman commissioner

Eagle, CO

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Yea we need our guns, dont check me out im crazy. Its my right to be crazy too, oh and with a gunz, lots of em... see crazy needs them.
Colorado Kid

Panorama City, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Self-defense is a natural right, prior to any government. This right is recognized in the first amendment to our beloved Constitution. Support our Sheriff. He is defending the Constitution. The Constitution protects all of us. We protect America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taxpayers to foot bill for Jam's security (Feb '15) Feb '15 kcterpstra 1
News Drug offenders could do less time in prison und... (Feb '10) Feb '15 djtimid 25
News Mesa DUI drivers had highest blood-alcohol levels (Sep '14) Sep '14 mr smith in a bmw 3
News Indicted Sen. Steve King Collects More Per Diem (Sep '14) Sep '14 Richies Cool Man ... 1
News French gov't regroups after far right victory (May '14) May '14 United Clowns 15
News Cops: Sister tries to bust into jail for brother (Apr '14) Apr '14 Petal Power 3
News Group defends second amendment rights at luncheon (Feb '14) Feb '14 ala 1
More from around the web