Morning Update: Man killed during rob...

Morning Update: Man killed during robbery attempt in Bramwell

There are 3 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Aug 23, 2011, titled Morning Update: Man killed during robbery attempt in Bramwell. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

A McDowell County man who attempted to rob a Bramwell convenience store died early this morning after a customer in the store shot him multiple times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

Rupert, WV

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Good job shooting that sob it's time people take a stand and fight back for what is right.
Steve Cook

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 4, 2011
It is always a good thing when an armed robber is killed committing the act. I don't value human life of robbers as I would rather see them die than a turtle crossing the road or a squirrel too.
Bramwell P

Rupert, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2011
With all the drugs that goes around the Pop Shop at Bramwell I'm surprised that you don't have more killings. I go by the shop everyday and it looks like the projects. Man Bramwell has went to hell and the owner at the PopShop doesn't have control of his business. Someone needs to get a grip on that place fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need laid (Sep '14) Nov 15 toyo 2
News Man convicted of 1995 murder claims innocence, ... (Apr '11) Oct '15 Hmmmm 121
Who in Princeton drives the red looking Toyota... Aug '15 Carla 1
looking Jul '15 dolphin7 1
News Mercer County truancy rates plunge (Jan '13) Jun '15 money velocity 4
News Arrest Made In Princeton Murder Case (Mar '12) Apr '15 484325Dust 10
News Bird watchers: Survey tracks eagles in Southern... (Mar '09) Jan '15 JDW 17
More from around the web