Mercer County School Counselor Facing 20 County of Child Porn Trafficking

Sep 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVNS-TV

Brett Bowyer, 31, of Mercer County is behind bars after a joint investigation by West Virginia State Police, and the West Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force .

Comments
301 - 316 of 316 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
oddthomas

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#319
Sep 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Babs wrote:
U r a liar love. The last 3 post were from;
1. Odd Thomas
2. Liketosee
3. Never
So who is the liar love?!
Bahahahahaha
<quoted text>
You are still a liar love!!! I told you that my family also uses
this computer, but you can't understand that people have friends and family. I may have posted under these names, but only because I didn't check to see who had been on here!! You just told a BIG lie the day you said you saw him. Now admit you did and go on with your little life and try to be a good person. Like I said you are the person who starts trouble. You may know everything in your world, but in the real world you are nothing. BY LOVE!!!
Babs

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#321
Sep 27, 2010
 
How lame r u love?? Tisk, tisk, tisk.
U r crazy love, I never said I saw who?
U don't check the computer to see who used what name Hun?
Puleeze, u love r nothing but a damn liar!!
Who doesn't check their computer, love??
So love, u admit that You & Your family are a bunch of trouble makers by posting under different names HUN!!
You need to get a life Hun!!
Buh bye LOVE;-)
Bahahahahahaha
oddthomas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a liar love!!! I told you that my family also uses
this computer, but you can't understand that people have friends and family. I may have posted under these names, but only because I didn't check to see who had been on here!! You just told a BIG lie the day you said you saw him. Now admit you did and go on with your little life and try to be a good person. Like I said you are the person who starts trouble. You may know everything in your world, but in the real world you are nothing. BY LOVE!!!
oddthomas

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#323
Sep 27, 2010
 
Babs wrote:
How lame r u love?? Tisk, tisk, tisk.
U r crazy love, I never said I saw who?
U don't check the computer to see who used what name Hun?
Puleeze, u love r nothing but a damn liar!!
Who doesn't check their computer, love??
So love, u admit that You & Your family are a bunch of trouble makers by posting under different names HUN!!
You need to get a life Hun!!
Buh bye LOVE;-)
Bahahahahahaha
<quoted text>
Sorry hon!!! I have nothing to hide from my family, so I don't need to check anything!!Just go about your little life and be happy knowing that you have proven my point. You like to start trouble and have nothing better to do. Sorry you are so unhappy with your life, but this is the last time I even think of you. GOOD BYE AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!LOVE.......
Babs

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#324
Sep 27, 2010
 
Promises, promises love or should I say "odd Thomas??
Bahahahahahaha

K, buh buyeeeee
oddthomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry hon!!! I have nothing to hide from my family, so I don't need to check anything!!Just go about your little life and be happy knowing that you have proven my point. You like to start trouble and have nothing better to do. Sorry you are so unhappy with your life, but this is the last time I even think of you. GOOD BYE AND GOD BLESS!!!!!!!LOVE.......
Children

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#325
Sep 29, 2010
 
Anyone know how the BOE meeting went last night? I heard there were going to be some parents show up and protest the issues with their children talking about this at school. How did this discussion get so far off the subject? I thought it was about a trusted school counselor being caught with child porn?
Parent

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#326
Sep 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

WVVA reported this morning that he was fired, as was the other teacher that had been caught with drugs during a traffic stop. I don't guess there was ever any question about that anyways. I did not hear if they addressed the other concerns. I think they need to have a safe way for the students to report if he was ever inappropriate with any of them.
NC counselor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#327
Nov 2, 2010
 
Does anybody know if Brett has been sentenced yet?
haha

Newton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#328
Nov 3, 2010
 
i hope he goes to jail for a long time
My Opin

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#329
Nov 3, 2010
 
They should tie a rope around Brett Bowyer's balls and hang him from a flagpole by his balls.
piolo

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
May 22, 2012
 
urmisinformed wrote:
<quoted text> You are way off base if you think that only 25% of teachers in Mercer County are competent! Why did you have to fight tooth and nail to get your child through school? Is it because he/she was a disrespectful brat who challenged authority? MOST teacher bust their behinds each and every school day to educate children! And if you think you can do a better job, go get your teaching degree. I can tell you that the compensation I receive for doing my job is clearly not enough considering all the work I have to do and the disrepect I have to put up with from parents like you!
t\Which teachers is this because its probably one of the retarded teachers i had.No one asked you to become a teacher.Get a life, you wasted your 4 yrs or plus in school You knew a teacher didnt get paid wsll nobody asked to be one.
oddthomas

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#331
May 23, 2012
 
Does anyone know what happened to this case? Has he gone to jail or are they still waiting to try him? Its been long enough....
shelby

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#332
Jun 1, 2012
 
oddthomas wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to this case? Has he gone to jail or are they still waiting to try him? Its been long enough....


Yes he was supposed to be sentenced on may 30th but he didn't show..... so now they r looking for him
wondering

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#333
Jun 1, 2012
 
they knew there was problems with him in 2007 because i told them. he supervised a trip my daughter was on and done and said things that were very questionable to say the least. i went to the school as soon as she told me (almost 2 weeks later) and they done very little to him. she was so afraid and ashamed of it all it all broke my heart. im so glad he was caught before someone really got hurt by him.
shelby

Altavista, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#334
Sep 15, 2012
 
What was said
what

Webster Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#335
Sep 16, 2012
 
Mercer co Schools are the worest in the state! Our schools are falling apart while we build football faields. Um yea look at the nice fancy one behind the highschool. While Spanishburg has poor heat and no ac. The smaller ones are all under funded. We need better schools not bigger ones.
Philip

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#336
Sep 17, 2012
 
Shea wrote:
Zoltan, shut up man. lol
I love how everyone is talking pure shit about him, but they havent released anything but the bare-ass basics. It could all turn out to be a fraud or a framing situation.
I've known Bowyer for four years now, and I've talked to him 100s of times.
So until we know more:
FREE BOWYER!!!
He is now on the run and was featured on America's Most Wanted. I'm sorry if you can't accept the facts my dear, but if he's on America's Most Wanted, that means something. I'm very sorry if he was your friend or whatever, but you may have only known the fake Bowyer. I wish you the best, but if he did what he has allegedly done, he needs to own up to it - if he didn't do it, he has delayed trying to prove his innocence by simply going on the run.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two arrests made in robbery Aug 15 Sir curious 11
Two men plead guilty in holding cell beatings Aug 13 Pete 7
New River Mercer campus to have home in Princet... Jul 31 Agreed 2
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) Jul 27 Priddy 64
off-road vehicle focus group & test drive Jul '14 Participants Needed 1
Manhunt continues Jul '14 Stark Raving Mad 4
Several cited for Mercer County cock fight Jul '14 Big AL 22

Search the Mercer County Forum:
•••