Nelson sentenced for failure to updat...

Nelson sentenced for failure to update sex offender registry

There are 1 comment on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Nelson sentenced for failure to update sex offender registry. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

After hearing emotional appeals for leniency, a Mercer County judge handed down a sentence Monday to a local man who had previously fled to Colorado to avoid sex offender registry charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

He Deserves More Time

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Strong family support? That judge got played for a fool! This Guy ain't had nothing to do with his family in years!!! And to claim he "turned to the Bible"! How many times do we hear that in the courtroom? His wife helped him escape from the hospital 2 years ago, so should've been facing charges too! The system failed the child victim yet again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Parks Mar 10 AnnieMatthews 1
News Mercer County Drug Dealer Sentenced to 15 Years... (Jan '10) Feb 21 columbo2 75
I am in love with a married man Feb '18 Grossfood 1
Mercer County woman steals a lifetime of my mem... Jan '18 Lain 2
Jims used car lot Jan '18 Curiousone 1
21 yo athletic male looking for fun Jan '18 Goodtime 1
News Mercer County Commission: Princeton hotel has n... Dec '17 Tomchin 1