One dead in shooting in Princeton, an...

One dead in shooting in Princeton, another subject detained as investigation continues

There are 44 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Nov 14, 2012, titled One dead in shooting in Princeton, another subject detained as investigation continues. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney Scott Ash has confirmed that police are investigating a fatal shooting on Bee Street in Princeton reported after 4 p.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Nov 26, 2012
Anytime you decide to go into someone else's home and even rough someone up, you are going to get shot! He didn't have to go to the guy's house. I would have done the same thing!
rick james

United States

#55 Nov 26, 2012
This isn't the playground. You think you can just assault people you're wrong.
please

United States

#57 Nov 27, 2012
Just DROP IT already!!!!
Really people

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Nov 27, 2012
I know the guy that fired the shot and trust me he's a good guy and would only fire if he had to. Plus there was a witness that he was just defending himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mercer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unjust decisions Mar 18 rockin it 1
News Manhunt continues (Jul '14) Mar 14 lovelace 3
News Mother sues to stop Bible classes in West Virgi... Mar 8 all of you are trash 5
House on bluefield ave Feb 20 Needtoknow 1
need laid (Sep '14) Feb '17 big jake 3
News Former trooper serving as new litter control of... (Mar '16) Dec '16 Homer Pittman 4
Mercer County Residents Needed for PAID Focus G... Nov '16 Focus Group Recru... 1
More from around the web